Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I have diabetes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Nov 18, 2011.

1. you should probably be on a health physician board, not grasscity

2. #22 Storm Crow, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Sometimes the truth is weirder than trollisms! I think it was a doctor in ancient Greece that found that out, and later, the English rediscovered the fact.

And if that last post was for me- I am exactly where I should be- educating all you blades!

I do have an agenda- to turn out a whole generation of highly educated "stoner kids"- all of whom will know about the endocannabinoid system, what cannabis can do medically, and who will back everything up with medical studies! You will have no idea what a force you can be! GC has over 455,000 members! We are a fair-sized CITY!

I am tired of having cannabis "illegal" when it should be part of our daily lives- and not just as a way to get high! Cannabis a multi-purpose crop. The seed is a good, healthy food and provides Omega 3 -without a chance of fish oil's mercury problems. The stalks produce a fiber that can make paper, rope, cloth,fiberboard and more. Click that first link in my sig for the medical uses!

GC has been kind enough to allow me to educate all of you! And all of you are going to get cannabis legal for your dear old "Granny"!

Granny

3. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']Sometimes the truth is weirder than trollisms! I think it was a doctor in ancient Greece that found that out, and later, the English rediscovered the fact.

Granny[/quote]

Whoo -hoo 4 eastern medicine!!

4. [​IMG]

Sorry, I had to do it.

Lots of good advice in this thread. hope you dont has the DIABEETUS

5. This guys got it in a nut shell..
    Id like to emphasize frequent urination, weight gain/loss and itchy-ness

More than half of the patients that come into my free clinic didn't realize that they have type 2 diabetes.

But in all seriousness, check it out. It's just a prick, close your eyes and don't watch. That's what I ask all my 'fight or flight' patients to do.

Such a manageable condition isn't worth losing a your sight or limb over.