Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I have a great Idea!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LawnGuy, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Okay, would it be possible to make marijuana like chewing tobacco... can it be done? btw I'm new I havn't been part of the cannabis community since overgrow was around... mj smokers make the best online community hands down :D

2. I've always wanted to make gum with a slow release of THC or something. That'd be uhhhmazing.

3. no, and why not smoke it...

THC is formed when you light that shit up

4. All threads that say "I have a good idea" often means the OP is trying to make a fool themselves.

5. Not true, my friend.

And it would be sweet, maybe something similar to a tincture.

6. No, heat does activate THC, but it isn't formed from it. Just thought I'd let you know :D

7. a weed chew? i dont know if a weed gum would work so well but, maybe a taffy. weed candy is proly the closest thing you'll get to gum. i like the hard candys, there like regular recipies for hard candy but weed butter is used instead.:smoking:

8. Some people like to get high without smoking. Which is completely understandable.

There are dozens of ways to have THC enter your system. Throat spray, lotions, lip "bomb", food.

There's just something about lighting up a doobie that I love.

9. I don't claim to be an expert or anything but, I'm pretty sure that's incorrect information you're spreading. If you get any free time you might wanna watch super high me, they go over a lot of the things you can do to get thc in your system.

10. They have gum, i got some last time I was at my dispensary. It was tasty, and it worked pretty well. I got a strawberry and a lemon flavor.

11. i guess we'll have to keep an eye out for that, nice.

12. I think there's stuff out there commercially that lots of people have no idea about. The sodas are pretty weird, for example.

13. What if you soaked chewing gum in like, hash oil for a bit. Then let it absorb into the gum on wax paper. Would the gum pick up some THC content?

14. wow gum, thats cool i had no idea they had gum

15. haha you need heat man!
    My friend used to say "wouldn't it be rad to pack a lip, of like, bud in class, to get high in class?"
    Me: "No moron it could never happen, you need heat to activate THC."
    "Untrue my friend told me he got high eating his bud as he got pulled over."
    After that I facepalmed, there is no talking to this kid sometimes.

But that being said, I dip myself, and I think I'd stick to smoking:smoking:

16. I guess that why you have to heat butter up when you try to make some weed butter, heat activate thc I guess

17. You're right.

You'd have to heat it while you're making it into this..chewing.. form or whatever you want to call it. THC in it's natural state is not psychoactive. Heat must be added to take it from THC Inactive to THC Active. That's why people always heat it when they make butter, cookies, firecrackers, etc. When using it in forms other than just rolling and smoking, you have to extract the psychoactive properties of it with heat.

:smoking: <---- I'll stick to this, though.

18. AKA decarboxylization.

If someone could make cannabinoids water-soluble that would be great.

19. Decarboxylization! That's the word I couldn't think of lol. I thought about googling it, but... meh. Not for an AT thread lol

20. that wuld be tight or just make thc gum