I think I hate campus police more than real ones

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Swizwalz, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Yea so I've already gotten a paraphenalia and possession on my record even though I just got the charges dismissed, but sunday morning my campus police pulled some bullshit on me. It's 5 in the morning theres no one driving around campus so of course I get profiled instantly, as soon as I pulled into the university area a cop started following my truck. As if this isn't sketchy enough, I pull into the parking lot to park and go to sleep, he's still following me, I drove through the entire parking lot and couldn't find a single spot so I turn out and head the 200 feet down the road to the other lot. Right before the turn there is this huge raised crosswalk with 15 mph limit. So of course with the cop behind me for a couple minutes I'm not going to do anything stupid yet right s when I went over the bump I looked at the cop behind me and as soon as he went over it he turned on his lights.

Pulled me over literally almost in the parking lot this time, and he was a faggot started saying I was driving like I was intoxicated and I peeled out at the light, and then he says I smell like alcohol and decided he was gonna breathalize me, well i blew a .147 and I'm 18. I wasn't even that drunk the other cops who were cool were havin a good time and jokin and shit but of course theres that one asshole. So anyway I had to call my roommate to come get me, cop still has my license but he said only because he's holding so I will sober up which is pretty stupid but he kept telling my roommate tell him when he's coherent he needs to go here, and I'm like wtf dude I'm right here. All is said and done and the cop gives me a notice of suspension which is my license now, and a fucking ticket for doing 40 in a 30 which is fucking bullshit. Not sure how I hit the bump and then decided I'm gonna haul ass with a cop behind me.

Man fuck the police.

2. I bet the campus police planted that alcohol in your system

3. Dude what the fuck are you complaining about? He could have easily given you a DUI, you were almost double the limit and you're not even 21. If you don't want cops pulling you over the.n don't drive drunk dumbass.

4. Yep knew this would happen of course I get an asshole who is trying to make things worse. Listen dude I wasn't that drunk yea it's illegal and stupid but I know my limits and I was no where near it, I did nothing wrong and the cop pulled this shit, and he didn't give me a dui because he knew what he did was fucked up and he knew I wasn't intoxicated. So if your not gonna say something like that sucks fuck the police, then I don't wanna hear it. Besides tell me you don't drive high all the time, yea you can't. Obviously the two are not the same but being intoxicated is being intoxicated. Have a nice day hypocrite.

5. Exactly!

6. the only thing u can blow on a breathalyzer until the day you turn 21 is 0.0

you didn't do that

you were also driving a car

explain why he's an ass again?

7. No it's not its .02. I guess I have to re-iterate everything I've already said besides being drunk which had nothing to do with him following me, I did nothing wrong, I was trying to park my fucking car, he is an asshole.

8. well lets look at this logically....your not supposed to be drinking if your under 21.... so how could the legal limit be .02

9. Fail!

10. You were driving around campus drunk at 5 in the morning? Sounds like the campus police did their job to me. I would have been surprised otherwise.

11. #11 sky dog, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
    All right, let's see then

Man, fuck them for pulling you over and saying you were OUI even though your BAC was only slightly less than twice the legal limit

They should have known that since you already got in trouble for paraphernalia and possession that you couldn't afford to get busted again...they should have just let it ride

12. i know right?? goddd

13. I am 100% sure you are extremely lucky. If he was a dick you would be in Jail with a terminated license.

14. I know that which ever opinion I post it'll piss off someone on the internets. So I'm gonna off topic say that man it's fucking cold outside. My visine froze inside my car while I was in class. Really cold man.

15. Because lots of stuff has alcohol in it in very small amounts (Nyquil being one example. At least it used to. I don't know if it's been reformulated). He's 100% right about .02

16. Cry me a river, if you don't like don't drive around wasted at 5am on campus like a fucktard

17. Underage and twice the legal limit? Lol, you didn't "think" you were doing anything wrong. Honestly, you're a scumbag and you got a lot better than you deserve.

18. Sounds like asshole cop saved your ass for not charging you with a DUI. You got off lucky. He could have completely fucked your life up for being drunk and driving at 18. Learn from this lesson.

19. Nooo man, even a few beers dude and your driving skills are seriously impaired, you may not realize it, but your reaction speeds are waaay down, you'll realize it when you dont react in time and plough head on into a truck and get split in half and have your balls ripped off and your legs and head and arms removed from your torso.
    just sayin..

20. hahah:)