Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I got screwed...How dry should bud be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Harb, Mar 25, 2010.

1. #1 Harb, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    I've been having a hell of a time finding a decent dealer in Columbus (yeah, biggest college in the nation and I can't find a good dealer...I suck at this). I thought I had found a solid connection a few months ago, but on my last buy I feel I got jipped and I havn't been back since.

What happened was that the bud was quite moist. It certainly didn't look like the right volume for a quarter, but I weighed it and it was .25 even. By the the next day it had dried some, my quarter was more like a fifth, probably less (smoked some right when I got home...weighed the remainder the next day and it was down to .18), and it wasn't even totally dry yet...still had some drying to go. I'm pretty sure he knew it was too moist to sell too; he had me meet him a few blocks from his house rather than at his place like I usually do, probably so I wouldn't have time to really inspect it before I bought it. I'm not entirely sure it's my dealers fault; I've seen his stash box and he buys this stuff (lemon g...it's not even that good) in huge quantities and I'm pretty sure HIS guy sells it before fully drying/curing it, so my dealer is just selling what he can get. I refuse to drop 110$ on a quarter of not-so-great dank when it isn't even a real quarter.

I had just sworn to not buy from this guy again, but my list of prospects is getting smaller and smaller and I'm considering contacting him again and trying to work something out. His primary bud is that lemon g I had mentioned, and while it's got great bag appeal (smells like you just sliced a lemon...its really strong), it doesn't have the best high and I don't feel like I get my money's worth for it.

Am I in the wrong here? Should I expect it to be bone-dry every time? I've bought mids and dank from other dealers and it's always been very dry to the point where the stems snap, but the stems in thus stuff bend and bend.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this? He sometimes has some quality bud like northern lights or AK-47 that is dried/cured properly, but it's hard to get that stuff. I'm thinking about texting him and just saying "hey, do you have anything other than that lemon g for sale? it doesn't really do much for me, but that northern lights you had was awesome" and not even mentioning that I knew the last deal was a crock of shit.

2. I think that is probably your best bet. Interesting that it smells like lemon.. I bet him or his supplier may just throw some lemon peels or maybe even lemon juice in his bags. I used to do that to with orange peels to somewhat dry bud to keep it nice and moist, and it smelled a bit like oranges as well, But I digress. Good luck and I hope you can get your moneys worth. :smoking:

3. Manhandle that bitch son.