Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i got gypped again.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rebelution32, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Might have been a miscommunication but I asked for 1.5g and i think he only gave me 1. I should have double checked but i was in a sketchy area and wanted to get out of there ASAP. What do I do? Do I tell him what I think? I've been buying from him for a while now. The nugs are pretty dense, but I'm pretty sure it's only 1.

I already smoked a bowl's worth, so it may be down .1-.2.

[​IMG]

2. I was going to say that actually looks like .8 What did you pay him for?

3. I paid 30. :\.

4. Woooah. 30 = BAD... You'll not want to spend more than 10 on 1.5 of mids. Iff that's 1.5...

5. whoaaa....

6. Woah dude same thing happened to me when i wanted 2 g's and only got 1. place was sketchy as hell so i was out of there quick. lost 10 dollas and it fuckin pisses me off.

7. no its dank, but i didnt get what i paid for either way :\

8. try using a scale, it works a lot better than trying to eye your bags

and if your not comfortable enough in the hood to do things properly you most likely shouldnt be there trying to buy weed

9. the color looks really weird... not the usually lime greenish hue i see on buds.

10. its probably my phone camera, it has some red hairs on it. not skunky smelling but it has a great head high.

11. where are you at that your paying 30 for that?

12. Strong first post.

13. And yea your dealers been ripping you from the start. 10 bucks a gram is street prices bro. Come on now. Slap this dealer in his face and tell him to shove it. Go find a legit guy and stop getting ripped. Or keep using this guy and punking him around on everything.

14. maryland. 8ths run for 60-70 here.. my friend gets hookups for 50 though..

15. That better be for the dankest dank ever. I am getting 1/8's of mids for 20. And that is kinda pushing it for me. I always buy dank but i took a t-break and wanted to try working my tolerance up slowly rather than just smoking the dank shit and kinda wasting it.

Sorry got off track. Yea bud you need to find a new dealer, you got ripped off. Sorry. Get a scale. and wip it out right in front of him. If he is cool, he wont mind at all.

16. #16 TheOceanInside, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    tell that guy to fuck right off and/or stop picking from him.

EDIT: sorry didn't realize those were your local prices.

in canada we get 3.5 for 30 usually :D or 3 if it's dank...

17. its so funny to see people write "you got ripped!" and comments just like that. in reality though a good portion of america (sorry eurofags) have these prices. like an 1/8th for 60.

on topic however: you did get ripped lol.

18. this.

19. i meant spicifically because of how much it looks like he had for 30.

i know the prices in the states are higher than here in canada :rolleyes:

20. should i just ask him to fatten my next bag? he's relatively cool and he specifically promised me before he wouldnt skimp me.. i sent him a fb message hopefully it goes down well