I think I got a problem please help!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jul 15, 2011.

1. #1 DrGr33nThumb215, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    so last night went all the way with my GF we have been dating for a week, we had unprotected sex, and I had just shaved last night before I went to her casa and I woke up and took a shower, this morning and nothing but this afternoon I had I went to change into my gym close and my upper pubic area is slightly irritated with a few sand grain size red dots, did my GF give me an std or herpies or something! It doesn't look like it maybe just irritation from fresh shave and hour and hours of sex what do you blades think or any knowledge I never had to deal with STD's and what not I have always dated clean girls, and I'm 100% sure this chick is clean cause she's not a slut, so IDK maybe she got me though!

2. Shouldn't be asking us brother...... go see a doctor. Could be anything from chaffing, zits, jock itch, MRSA..... or worse, an STD. The only way to know is for a doctor to play with your balls for a minute :p

3. I don't wanna get fondled by the DR lol

4. DUde relax I can almost promise you that it is because you shaved the day you had sex. just normal irritation, if it's still a problem in 5 days then yeah you might have a problem :)

5. give it a few more days and see what happens. if u still have it then id get it checked out

6. Exactly what tetoleetd said.

Wait a few days, if the bumps don't go away or get worse then think about going to a Dr.

Most likely it's nothing, probably just a little iritation from having sex, and since it was unprotected it's making you paranoid.

Trust me... I've been there. I always try to wrap it up. But there have been a couple times in my life when I was stupid and didn't use a condom with a girl I barely knew. Luckily I've never caught anything. But the times I did hook up with a girl and didn't use a condom I'd be paranoid and stressed out the next few days. Every time my balls itched I thought maybe I had something. I was worried about her calling in a month and saying she was pregnant.
    But luckily, I never caught anything. an STD or a baby

7. Thanks blades I was starting to trip, cause we are gonna chill tonight but if she gave me the clap or something it wasn't going down!

8. Holy fuck.

This dude went all the way.

9. She's not a slut, but you went all the way with her after a week?