Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think I Get Sick From Smoking Help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by enimrab, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #1 enimrab, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    So I am a first time post-er on this forum. I am desperate for some advice. I have been smoking for about 2 years, and I started smoking everyday last summer. I would get stoned with my pals and do stupid shit and get giggles and that kinda thing.

I have been experiencing unwanted effects after smoking. I get extremely drowsy, totally congested, my eyes get blood red, I get extremely dry mouth, more so than ever before. Most of the time I don't even feel stoned. Sometimes I just feel detached from everything, with no thoughts going through my head.

This all happened after I got mono. I stopped smoking for 2 weeks when I had the mono, but afterwards, my tonsils became extremely swollen, to the point where they would cover my throat. I had them removed, as my doctors thought they were so amazingly large that they took pictures on their phones. After I had them removed I stopped smoking for 3 weeks and yesterday was my first time smoking since. I didnt even get stoned, and trust me, I have dank. 

Anyways, I love getting fucked up with my friends, for example getting drunk and going to the college bars, then coming back to toke up. 

Instead of getting high, I just feel terrible. I spend hours on the toilet instead of being fucked up.

Is there anyone with the same problems? Is there anything I can do to get back to the good ol days?

To add, im 5'11" 180 pounds with a fairly muscular build and I'm in solid shape. I have pretty bad dust mite allergies as well.

2. Almost seems like your body is over toxified and trying to detox.

3. Do yourself a favor and take the time to read the forum guidelines. 6th Sticky down from the button you used to start this thread. It will make your visit here so much more pleasant.
    Then edit the forbidden parts out of your OP (original post), so that a mod need not have to.  :smoke:

4. The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

• j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed.