Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I fucked up

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Poverty Flats, Mar 5, 2011.

1. just made some firecrackers and they look pretty burnt. I can't stomach the cracker itself so will I be okay if I just eat the pb part or does the cracker absorb it too?

2. down it all champ

3. ^ Don't be a pussy, eat it all.

4. it's about +45 and i'm not feeling it :/

5. give it here ill eat it hahaha

6. dude try crushing it up and mixing it in with a milkshake or frosty

7. like, how burnt we talking? if it's nuked count it as a loss and forget about it, but if it's not THAT bad just down it quick.

8. give it 2 hrs first before you decide its not enough

9. to try to actually answer your question, im sure if you just eat the PB and not the cracker youll still get high..
    there might be a small difference by not eating the cracker, but i theres always time to make a second batch :cool:

10. Milk helps my dude. A LOT
    If not then drench that shit in nutella, stick in the fridge for 5-10 minutes, and you got yourself a poptart :D

11. Bricksquad!

12. ended up just killing it all and I went comatose for a few hours haha. Edibles are my shit now.

13. glad u ate it hahaha no need to waste;)

14. sweet i cant wait to start cookin wit my herb... is the firecracker wut everyone starts off with?

15. Edibles are the shit. Firecrackers may not be necessarily what everyone starts with but they are quick and easy. Taste like ass, though.

16. yeah, i started with firecrackers too, but honestly, asingle serving of canna-oil is even easier, and you can put it on so much more, and no burnt peanutbutter. only extra thing it requires is like a muffin pan, and u can probably improvise with tinfoil anyway.