I think I found the REAL 6th sense

Discussion in 'General' started by Emohokaywhy, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I think the real 6th sense is consciousness expansion. Or "tripping" / psychedelics.

What do you guys think!?

This includes MJ

2. How is that a sense?

3. because it is something that is inherent, but needs a stimulus to react.

Just like we have smell, but we need some fresh cooked bacon to use the smell.

Just like we have tripping, but need a catalyst (a psychoative) to use tripping.

4. Interesting. So then is every altered state of mind a different sense?

Mah drunk sense be actin' up again

5. This is where things get confusing..... every altered state is certainly a different sense in terms of consciousness, but I feel that psychedelics are the tools of consciousness fabrication AND expansion.

I just randomly though of this and it seemed to make sense, so I just wanted to see what other people think.

Every time I've tripped A thought always comes to my mind and im blown away by it. that is that SO MANY PEOPLE are void of this experience.

I fell that tripping is 1 category of the human experience that is beyond all else. There must be a reason why we are capable of tripping.

6. All the thoughts that float through your head when tripping are fundamentally what you already knew and understood, but possibly nerver realized.

7. I think the main flaw with this is that being consciousness isnt being sensed..... There is no way for the person who is in question to tell if they are conscious, or unconscious.... because thats how it works..... When you are dreaming, and are unaware of it, your are still conscious, but you are also unconscious... if you are aware you are dreaming, you are just flat out conscious... its not something perceived as a feeling.... its perceived as a state of being..... Which supercedes feelings...its a bracket up from feelings

8. So basicaly a super sense?

It is noted that tripping does enhance the five senses.

9. Not a super sense...more like....a membrane in which the other senses are help, like a sudo sense, without consciousness, there are no feelings, but without feelings, you can still have consciousness

10. There's actually a 6th 7th 8th and 9th sense, I don't see why everyone thinks the 6th one is so great:p

11. there are 11 dimensions too but 3-d movies are still the rage HAHAHAHAH too bad the other dimensions dont pertain to humans visual spectrum..... i assume a 4-d movie viewed outside of time would be prettttty cool...and probably really hard to understand seeing as it would exist...outside of time

12. i see what your saying ive thought alot about this i think tripping on psychadelics is something like the matrix you go in and its a different world what if reality isnt actually real and psychadelic trips are a portal to this other dimension its confusing but if you really think about it it could make sense

13. things like psychedelics are more like a window to another word... unless its DMT, that is the true passage to "the other side"