Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I found the perfect cigarollos to use..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ragekai, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 Ragekai, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Haven't tried it yet..but they are called "game" by garcia y vega ( a cigar brand I'm familar with, as I like "real" cigars)..anyway..these are cheap ( i got 2 two packs for 99 cents at gas station) and they come in a nice resealable flavor-fresh lock package..seems perfect to buy some and keep till your ready to replace the tabaccay with some bud.

Just spreadin the word =\

I'm smokin one now (as it comes, no bud) and it is absolutely unbeatable as far as cheap cigars go.

2. please explain how to do it

3. Yeah they're pretty good. We just started getting them in my area.

4. They are right up there with Dutch Masters (my personal favorite) in terms of making quality blunts. You really can never go wrong with a Game cigar, have yet to disappoint. Green Games FTW.

5. Man my first blunt ever was a vanilla game. I've always got games. Just got a green game the other night

6. I roll with Green games man. They are delicious. Good flavor and slowwww burning palma leaf. I prefer the individually packaged as opposed to the tube ones because they seem to be fresher. If you want a great experience with a blunt I suggest Golden Honey Dutch.

7. Ill be smoking a game, all chilled back,
    Hop in da whip, put on my sox hat,
    Bitches jealous cuz they never get da call back.

8. Ya, I smoked cigars all the time about a year ago. Real good qualtiy sticks that go for $8-$25 and more a piece at local stores (I orderd mine online, though)...and generally these cheap "fake" gas station cigars are garbage in comparison..but this thing was a great smoke and suprisingly fresh and with a good burn. I will definetly be keeping some of these on me for my bud.

Funny thing is: These things are actually in my humidor right now..and I've never put anthing under $5 a stick in my humidor. Doing the math..these come out to $0.25 a piece...so that says a lot!

9. games have been round here for a while now.... love me a honey or vanilla game...