Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I figured out the secret to avoid crashing...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tie Dye Samurai, Mar 28, 2010.

1. I honestly think I know why I or anyone for that matter crashes when they finished smoking and feel all stoned and burnt out. I think it's from eating. Think about it. Even if you aren't high, if you eat too much you get really sleepy from feeling too full. Therefore since it's so easy to eat huge amounts of food when you're high, I think that after you do that it's the food that makes you sleepy and stoned feeling, not the weed as much as people think. The other day I tried smoking and not eating more than a normal sober person would and I never crashed and got really tired and lazy, just a little bit. I thin more research is necessary, but I could be on to something huge here...

2. i will try this next time

3. It's possible, I've noticed the same thing as well. Of course it helps to smoke yourself some Sativas as well if you don't want to be lazy/stoned. :)

4. If I drink lots of water/fluid when I'm high I don't usually want to eat, and it helps me not feel burnt out, or pasty mouthed. ;) It's definitely worth it.

5. there's been times where i didn't eat anything while stoned and i still had a hang over i think its just where you smoke too much and your just really tired and want to keep sleeping but you wake up too early

6. thats awesome i never really put much thought into it but now that i am whenever i have blazed and eaten food i do seem to come down a bit lower:rolleyes:

7. Fuck that. Imma go eat a foot long subway club right nowwwww.:yummy:

8. threadding under the influence

9. I would say thats something to do more "testing" on :)smoke:) but i have to disagree, Sometimes ill munch out hardcore, like enuff for 2 meals when im high, but sometimes i just wont have an appetite like today and I still crash if its an indica or a legal herb (spice etc) both of these make me crash and feel tired at ANY time of the day even if its a wake n bake. It seems the only remedy is to sleep, or get caffeine.

Sativa on the other hand will give me a nice energetic wanna go do something high, and as the high comes down I dont notice a burnt out feeling becuz i was already energetic during the high.

But it could be diff for all people, and a good example of this is, theres a few threads going around about the Spice stuff u can smoke (legal shit) and people are claiming their friends had seizures, freaked out hardcore etc but ive accidently smoked like 10x the normal dose (way more than the people who freaked out had) and it did nothing more than get me really fuckin high lol. My friend even freaked when he had the same dose, guess all people are diff.

If you found a successful way to end your crashing congrats, unfortunatly this doesnt work for me, boy i wish it did tho cuz i HATE crashing.:mad: Nothing sucks more than being so tired you wanna do nothing but sleep at 3pm ..just makes you feel shitty before and after the nap lol

10. Eating focuses more of your energy towards digestion, so yeah it makes you feel tired

11. I can eat nothing when im high and still crash later. i think its more of a person to person kind of thing.

12. Smoking makes your heart rate increase because it's a vasco-dialator. That being said, when it starts to wear off your heart rate is dropping back down to it's average speed of beats/minute.

It's not necessarily the food that makes you tired, it's the fact that your heart rate increases a lot then decreases. Same happens when you excercise or participate in other tasks which increase heart rate.

13. Glad someone posted this, I've always thought this was the reason I crash after getting high, especially on the legal herbs that are more intense than weed and usually make me more tired since they make my heart race faster. Good to know i wasnt the only one thinking bout this lol

14. i will try this next time i blaze it!

i ALWAYS get mad tired after blazin.

this is probably the reason, less hope so!