Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I failed First Check THC UA, did I fail lab test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tmpeck17, Aug 11, 2018.

1. I am a 130lb 5’8 female with an average metabolism. I have been smoking pretty consistently for the past 2 years. I recently got accepted into the RN program at my local community college, so I was submitted to a 10 panel Urine Analysis. I had time to abstain from smoking for almost 5 days, and I bought the detox drink “Detoxify XXtra Clean”. This morning at 9:20am I drank the drink, waited 15 minutes and filled it with water and drank that, and proceeded to pee 3-4 times. My pee was CRYSTAL clear (maybe the tiniest hint of yellow), but the collector didn’t comment on it. I went in to take my lab UA for Quest Diagnostics at around 11:50am because the detox drink works best within the first 3 hours. It all went very smoothly, but on my way home I began to get super nervous so I stopped at a local Rite Aid and bought a First Check THC UA. In order for my results to be negative there had to be a line beside “control” and a line (no matter HOW faint) beside “drug”. Well there’s definitely a line beside “control” but the “line” beside “drug” is so extremely faint I feel like I’m seeing things and it’s not really there, if this is true of course being a positive result for THC. Mind you, I took this at-home drug test at around 1:00pm so it may be that the detox was not in affect anymore. Thoughts?? 555E1A06-1D37-4FA1-A41E-1225BDAEB776.jpeg 66F593E7-CED4-453B-8B1F-E1B8282E005F.jpeg

2. [​IMG] my eyes are not the best this should help others spot it i think i see it but ....

3. Oh btw that’s what the test looked like, I just tore the strip off the lid after I had the results because it was fogged up!