i think i did something stupid

Discussion in 'General' started by aaaaa8, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Ok so me and my friend have been saying we're gonna spray paint our school for like a month now. I never really thought we were gonna do it but somehow we ended up doing it tonight. We both didnt really want to but we werent gonna bitch out on each other.

Our school has cameras and we looked dead center at some. But i dunno know if they were on. So i must say im pretty paranoid about getting caught. Ive egged the school before and i didnt get caught so maybe they werent on.

Any excuses i can use if i get caught?

2. hahaha nice 1 man but cameras man in my school they were never on even in the day time. Try not to worry about it i rekon youll be fine. peace

3. lol that was retarded, tagging the school was dumb enough but wouldn't you at least wear a ski mask or at the very least not look dead into a fucking camera? might as well have spray painted your phone number onto the wall

and as for your thread title, yea...you did.

4. you knew there were cams and you still did it?

tisk tisk.........

what did you paint?

5. yeah i know it was stupid. Im regretting it already. God im an idiot.....

And im outta fucking weed.

I painted "i am he as you are he"

my friend painted "authority is dead"

And the cameras mighta been turned off...i hope.

6. Turthfully bro, I think you might have messed up.

How bad was it? Cause if it was like three tags, I think you'll get off pretty easy as long. But how much did yall spraypaint?

7. deny deny deny
    you didnt leave the cans did you?
    and for gods sake wear a bandanna or something next time

8. hahahaha me and 2 friends went on a spraypainting spree and got a bunch of schools, and one highschool with cameras, if it was night, they probably won't recognize you ever, don't worry about it!

9. If anything, that "authority is dead" tag is going to bite you in the ass. Best of luck man, and learn from your mistakes. ;)

10. If there is nothing to worry about post after school if there is...

Well we will hear from you soon...

11. it was just 2 tag And the authority is dead was my friends idea. And there were lights on at the school so if the cameras were on im sure they got a good look at us.

12. No worries, I dont think whatever trouble you get in will be directed at that. I can just see some school administrator reading that and deciding to really teach you a lesson.

13. Maybe they were off during Tgiving Break...who knows tho..you should have been more careful and worn something around your face..but hey it happens

Good job tho, tagging is something beyond me, and I love some of those real BADASS graffiti art.

14. dude,thats just dumb, i mean breakin the laws one thing if you justify it by a gain, you get nothing for vandalism, is the fun worth the risk, trust me go thru life with a low profile, youll altimatly get away with more, jus sit back fill a bowl and relax...:smoke:

15. yeah, you did do something stupid...if they do try and get you deny the fuck outta everything

best of luck

16. I don't know if I would've posted this information on a website that is Google-searchable. Just a thought.

17. if the school can find me through here then they deserve to catch me.

18. DUDE!

you are fucking awesome!!!! and very stupid.

When I was younger me and my friend would get high and drunk and whatever and walk down to our middle school (about a 15 minute walk through a trail) and fuck it up. Spray paint words and stuff that made it so obvious it was us two. One day we had made a huge plan to fuck it up bad, we had already placed the supplies near the school the night before, and then next night we did what we had planned, not going into details.

The next morning I wokeup to a cop in my face and went back to sleep thinking its a dream, and he woke me up again taking me to the cop shop. I was at my friends house, and when his dad answered the door he asked to see the bottoms of our shoes, which each had a tinnnnny drop of paint from the school on it.

We had to stay there for awhile, and do community service bullshit, pay a $1000 fine....

blah, gotta learn man.

Also after me and him did that, now every school here has cameras on it, and the shit that goes on is even worse....... we brook into the high school after they had installed cameras too

19. lol the title still makes me laugh

"i think" i did something stupid