Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think i did it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blunt cruisin, Jun 4, 2011.

1. ive finally after months and months of hard work, have convinced the majorty of poorly educated population of my home town about weed and cigarrettes.

its easy for us all to stereotype each individual as you see them, and as a nation in this day and age, we blind ourselves before we even get a chance to say high.

the mj situation is fucking retarded. i will die just to prove those stubborn fuckers wrong. its because im universially likable (typical 20-year-old yada yada) so when i say something, it has impact. after months of persuasion, my dad and relatives (who, by the way guys, took a whole lot of convincing, have accepted the situation as it REALLY is in 2011.

to how i changed their minds: it got to a point where they were putting me in unfair positions and telling me how my life was going to turn out. well this was dismissed after successfully recovering from a shitty 2010, explaning that weed was the sole reason for my rehabilitation. they didnt buy it; instead, theyd call me a druggie and be done with it. morons.

i stripped down weed and cigarrettes in their most basic form imaginable and worked my way forward with documentaries and insightful threads on grass city (one love), and my most useful tool so far, my voice. i didnt let up one inch; i put my every choked up, average-yet room for major improvement set of lungsto the test.

essentially the only thing that was left for me to endure as a citizen in my life now is the fact that as a 20-year-old male (who doesnt drink alcahol), my ONLY, cheap thrill for something illegal in this country is the fact i drive 2 miles from my "pick-up destination" to where i burn every last fucking bud when i get back home :). ive never been caught with regards to weed. hell, ive spoke with police on the streets with half lit joints in my hand, and ive managed to get through to them. you know that they sometimes just wanna get throuh the day and learn a thing or two as well.

but yeah you guys may see where im coming from. im just happy ive mad a lil difference and have shown that what you have learnt can be put a greater cause.

:smoke:

2. Run for mayor

3. Great man only half of America to go now

4. from the uk. guess i shouldve said.

n iunno guys just wanted to say gc helped play a major role. its positive--take it or leave it.

5. Its harder to defend weed in the uk. Since its class B if you try to defend it people think your a scumbag

6. ya n they wonder why 6 million on record show just how much they care.