I think I did a uh-oh hah

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by MaritimeHigh, Oct 25, 2016.

1. So after I did my super cropping I said the he'll with it I'm gonna do some lst before I put her in a scrog. Any who one thing led to another and I ended up splitting one of the main stems off my mainline... I know it should grow back even better (hopefully eeek!). Should I tape it ? Leave it ? Take off the lst[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]?

2. I'd tape it, duct tape will do just fine, just don't forget to take it off in ~1-3 weeks, depending on how it looks.

That stress will release good hormones which will make the bud fluorish. ScrOGing is like beating your wife, you know if beating your wife actually made her better. I hope that was offensive enough.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hahaha you just made my night ! But yeah I hope she will recover from that crack. And if she does I hope it puts a bigger knuckle then what was on there from the mainline haha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Throw some duct tape around that sucker and move on. It'll heal right back up and the plant will never be affected by it. Don't be so ambitious next time. LOL TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Duck tape is on! Put a couple narrow pieces of duck tape around her nice and snug.! Thanks TWW and I'll try not to be ;p

6. this is a very common thing to happen when scroging, expect it, you want to hear little cracks and creaks when you twist the plant that break it in little areas. You want to avoid splits like this when you can, but I've seen recoveries from splits that go so far down the stalk that they basically count as two separate plants.

• Like Like x 1