Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think I Bought Fake Weed? D:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xstonerxx, May 24, 2013.

1. Looks like moss I could grab in my front yard. Sorry bro

2. im less stoned and realize the good smelling plant i was talking about is a christmas tree .. :)

3. Looooooool that's weed, but probably the â€‹shittiest weed I've ever seen.

4. say you wanna buy more and set him up

5. you're stoned off from what? The weed you showed us?

6. Why is this in Seasoned?

7. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=deoi85&s
    HAHAHAHA damn man that looks like absolute garbage!  Yea you have two options at this point: 1. smoke it and either get some kind of fungal infection or not high.  2.  find this faggot, take back your money, shove his nasty ass "nugs" straight up his ass, and then curb stomp his ass.  
    Those are your only logical choices in this matter.  It looks like he picked out his black labs hairs and just threw them on top of some shit he found in his gutter.

8. Looks like some shitty grass clippings

9. You got sold some swag man or close second is dirt weed

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

10. Its weed ignore all the one's saying it isn't. I can see the thc.
    And of you don't know what that is see those little white hairs on the green, that's the stuff that gets you high so yeah its real.

11. #31 Nugagerube, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Same reason you are. No one pays attention to that shit. Tokers Q&A, apprentice tokers, seasoned tokers. its all the same now. no one pays attention anymore or cares.

12. You forgot the third option. 3. find MileHightPotHead and force feed the said 'weed' to him for suggesting those stupid choices.

13. its weed but it looks like stems or something. You got ripped off. Lesson 1. check the product before you give $$$$4

14. http://i.imgur.com/m1C1E.gif

15. Wtf ok first of all you shouldve never gave him 40$ for that. My weed man is always generous with his weed and that's how a good.salesman should be. And number one rule girl 1. Look at your weed before you buy it! Sorry but you fucked up lol

16. for the first 8.852774 seconds I swore that was moss off a tree..Lol

60% of the time, it works every time.

17. Give him the shit ba k and ask for your money and you say look if I'm gonna continue buying, I want the shit I'm paying for, not this fucking bush clipping and bits and pieces of dank. Honestly I told my dead that and now he weighs and bags the weed in front of me.

looooooool this thread is from a while ago. how did you stumble upon this?

19. That is the most real looking fake weed Iv seen.

20. looooooool this thread is from a while ago. how did you stumble upon this?
    </blockquote> good question haha I don't really remember I was pretty lit :)

60% of the time, it works every time.