Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I bought bad bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FmStoner, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I payed $40. Also, it has no smell, like I literally have to put the bud directly under my nose to smell it

A good sign is, it's not mad dry & it's kinda sticky.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well in my opinion looks like you did pretty well for what you payed for. As you said it's not that dry and it's a bit sticky so it should be fine I would check for crystals if ya can. Idk I have had weed that has little smell but in my case it was getting on the older side, have a toke and let us know how the high is bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks good to me.

Judging by Hell's Kitchen and it's annual taste test, most people have a terrible since of smell/taste, more so if one is a smoker.

No smell to you might be subtle & earthy to me or other blades.

Marijuana is like a fine wine!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hmmmm i dunno, looks a little sketchy to me... anyone else? What made you think its bad @FmStoner ?

5. Its the bottom buds that dont look good to me, but i mean its probably the way the light is on the photo

6. Those middle nugs looks like very old bud with some rot too it. TASTY ! If you're in a illegal state where you have to fight a bear to get weed good job, if there is a collective within a million meters of you or another connect. Head to them ! For 40 that's a a shame. Sad to think people think that's god medicine. Wish I could provide to all. Damn...

• Like Like x 1
  7. So it aint just me then.... does look abit dud dont it....

8. Nope I def would not smoke that middle nug. Might be the picture but it def looks like bud rot ! Overall weed just doesn't look good. :(

9. Doesn't look too bad at all. We are judging it by a picture though so you may have a better idea. Overall not bad. Not the best but not bad. Looks like a good value for $40

10. well if you copped it from the johnnies it must be bad..

11. i got a rot vibe at first glance but its just so hard to diagnose on a celly

12. Yeah looks dangerous. You should give it to me so I can dispose of it for u.

13. I weep for OP's everywhere who toss out good weed after one person says their weed is bad, just smoke dat shit!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I smoked it last night. I took like 6-7 hits, which is way past my limit because I'm an inexperienced smoker.

I got a headache, entire body was shivering like i was cold & i felt disconnected with my body, like my limbs were mad heavy & it was hard/uncomfortable too move. Idk if its because it was bad bud or justbecause i smoked too much.

15. You basically answered your own question. You are an inexperienced smoker who doesn't know what a body high is yet. Sounds like you smoked a lil bit too Mich and you got stoned as fuck and got couch lock. Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I wonder what exactly these kids are smokin' on these days. :laughing:

I once an inexperienced toker too, but I've always had wonderful experiences with weed. Not once did I ever experience numbness, tingling, headaches, cold, shivers, vomiting, seizures.

Even now, I haven't smoked in a while so my tolerance is pretty damn low, but best believe I could jump right back on the deep end and the only thing I'd be feelin' is gooooooooooooddddd!

17. If you know you have a limit why did you smoke past it? Just curious. I don't even know what "bad bud" is.

18. Idk bc i was feeling reckless lol

19. Bad bud is bud that isn't sour

20. Ok, thanks. So good bud is sour? Do you mean it tastes sour when you're smoking it or do you eat a little?

• Like Like x 1