I Think I Am Quitting Being a PotHead

Discussion in 'General' started by Danceswithjuub, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I am tired of the stereotyping and also, I am beginning to abuse the herb.

I need to get myself back to Tier 1, and I have to take a break from the herb to do so I think....

I think weed is a medication primarily anyways, I don't even really like its habitual recreational use.

Use it at parties and such, but it is a medication among anything else...

2. You are kidding yourself....use, dont abuse.........smoke another :smoking:

3. Eh I wouldn't stop doing something I love just because of other people's (inaccurate) opinions of me.

4. I never understand what people mean when they talk abusing weed.

5. ^ that's a first,

but yeah weed is not water, it ain't for everybody

6. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I never understand what people mean when they talk abusing weed.[/quote]

Putting it ahead of more important things is what I usually gather from it.

7. for all the people who wonder how it is possible to abuse weed, it is actually quite easy. its when you smoke so much that it negatively affects your life.

8. Every now and then one has to "clear the mind"..I would say there are alot of different methods to accomplish that..OP you do whatever you feel like I suppose, nothin but positive energy your way.

This is the advice I offer...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328WhjAXpcs"]Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon (1973) [Full Album] (HD 1080p) - YouTube[/ame]

:smoking:

9. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I never understand what people mean when they talk abusing weed.[/quote]

Smoking a lot of it too often. Usually gets in the way of shit you have to get done in life.

OP doesnt need to quit just needs to smoke in moderation.

Personally I started smoking every few days once a day instead of everyday multiple times. I enjoy it a lot more.

10. Hey if ya need a good cleansing. Then stop.
    Dont.stop for other people.

Work out, eat healthy and maryjane will come back to you in.time.

11. I get how it can effect you negatively. Spending money you don't have, becoming unproductive. Getting fat on them munchies :p
    MJ can increase my anxiety/depression when I smoke too much or when I'm already in a negative state of mind so I learned to smoke smart.
    If you wanna quit for you then more power to ya but don't quit because you don't like being judged. Then you are just letting the assholes win. People always judge what they don't understand. Doesn't mean you are wrong. Just surround yourself with like minded people and fuck the rest :)

12. Indeed....when you start blowing off what you need to do for your life, this is abuse

13. [quote name='"TesseLated"']

Indeed....when you start blowing off what you need to do for your life, this is abuse[/quote]

Nawwwww.

Lazy are lazy ppl. There gunna fail. Cuz Well, thier un motivated in their own gender. They need more work.ethics.and yeah prolly less pot.

But that dont mean you blame our wonderfull stressfree plant on your actions n descions.

My brother has 4 kids, works at UPS for 8 years, house, two cars. A good life. Smokes prolly an eighth a day. Same with his wife.

Cant blame the herb, blame yourself.

14. i agree so he can go ahead and quit... mo fo meeeeeeeeeee:hello::smoking::cool:

15. Yeah, people expect that after hitting a bong aor smoking a joint, flows of creativity and waves of productivity will flow through them..
    and if they found themselves lazy, oh it's the damn weed, I'm a great guy but weed is fucking me over..
    If you are a lazy ass before smoking weed, then you will be a lazy ass after smoking weed.
    Just in general not directed at OP.

16. lol so obviously your brother has his priorities straight...not everybody does...and they dont manage it

17. [quote name='"Skywalkerss"']

Nawwwww.

Lazy are lazy ppl. There gunna fail. Cuz Well, thier un motivated in their own gender. They need more work.ethics.and yeah prolly less pot.

But that dont mean you blame our wonderfull stressfree plant on your actions n descions.

My brother has 4 kids, works at UPS for 8 years, house, two cars. A good life. Smokes prolly an eighth a day. Same with his wife.

Cant blame the herb, blame yourself.[/quote]

Your brother doesnt represent everyone, and just marijuana can make people lazy, its not always because they naturally are. If you're one way sober and another way high, makes plenty of sense to blame the substance that caused the high.

Oh and I work at ups, I can be lazy as hell and still get regular pay raises and no problems.

18. Well get to quitting brother, dont post about it

19. [quote name='"TesseLated"']

lol so obviously your brother has his priorities straight...not everybody does...and they dont manage it[/quote]

But ya cant blame it on weeeeeeedd.