Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I am gonna go get my tongue pierced today...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dailyuser, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Any input from anyone who has it done?

2. Don't flinch......

3. ooo!

ive heard it doesnt hurt at all...

anyways if your a chick (and i assume you are) then go for it.

if not, well, im sure your boyfriend will love it... :p

4. don't flintch! haha-didn't think of that one!

5. I have mine done, and it doesn't hurt as much as you think it does. It hurts to eat for a few weeks, and it hurts to suck things through a straw, but after a while you'll be fine. You should always rinse your mouth with mouthwash after eating, drinking, or smoking anything! I took an old bottle of contact saline solution and cleaned it out and filled it with Listerine...I just kept it with me all the time and rinsed my mouth after every cigarette, and sometimes just for the hell of it. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLEAN!!!!

6. no thanks....

have fun

7. I loooooooooooved mine......an so did my gf... :D

i had to take it out though, cause when i would get really fucked up at night, id click it against the back of my teth... i chipped a tooth and got big head aches from it... i was actualy thinkin about gettin it re-done though.....

just a smaller guage barbell.....

your bf/gf...will thank you....

8. I don't currently have a boyfriend, I am hoping to practice with it soon though!

9. not really that much blood involved... its really quick... just a needle througha tube pull through the other side and attach a ball an ur done
    i think the thing the pull your tounge out with hurts more.... its the pain the next few days that gets to you.....

10. I am gonna see if they let us video tape it. If not I will take pictures on my digital camera and post them. And you are right about the MJ, it is gonna comfort me the whole time!

11. use basatracin and use it often... thats the last place you want an infection... plus...try to get it mid tounge instead of more forward.... its easier to hide that way and just plain looks nicer...especially with a lower gauge bar...

12. I know willy likes it on the 4 skin

13. When you get a boyfriend, he'll love it...mine never complains ;)

Actually, when we fight I always threaten to let it close up...that usually ends the fight real quick :D

14. Well I did it! I just got back-_ am eating a coke slurpy-it feels goooooooooooooooooddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of you help everyone!

15. What type of stud/jewlery are you planning on putting in there?

My gf has this nice little bar and when she .... and then she can do this thing with her tongue that just makes me...

ANYWAYS...

:D

16. it's just a plain bar bith 2 silver balls right now. Till I can change it out. I am gonna put a glowing one in there and for those special occasions, the vibrating one! Whewwww!

No swelling! I have had my tnogue peirced for 18 hours and it is not swollen, not too uncomfortable either!

17. No blood, no gore! It isnt even swollen! I took pictures but theres nothing to see but a silver ball!

18. It's just a tongue-not really xxx rated! But if I can figure out how to get them on my computer from my camera-I will do it!

19. you are funny! And how old are you?

20. it will be swollen.... wait until the day after.... it hurts more then when ya lose our virginity...lol.... it swells to much that u cant even fit any food in ya mouth cus your tounge is so fucking big! in not fuckin... and it takes a week or 2 to get back to normal.... it hurts so fucking bad! it will swell....just wait!