I think i am dying!!! - major droop and browning on tips of leaves - help quick!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenmacheene, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Guys I think this pretty lady is done....

Does anyone maybe have a diagnosis on this?

Some leaves are dark, some are light. The only leaves with browning are the first set of true leaves.

Root is strong and looks great and not slimy

Any help or QUICK SOLUTIONS PLEASE?!

Attached Files:

2. And another

Attached Files:

3. What's the temps in your grow area?

4. Well since is been hotter than hell where I live, it's been affecting my temps but it stays between 78-87 degrees depending on the time of day

5. #5 baumeister, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
    I think you forgot to water xD
    that or it got too hot... so if you didnt water, do that. if its not the soil being completely dry, put a plastic bag over it and dont let it get so hot again.

edit: while the first pic looks underwatered, the second one actually looks severely overwatered. my guess is that you usually water too much and forgot about it now.
    brown tips are nute burn btw, doesnt look too bad yet.

6. 87 is too hot, I think I may of had the same problem as you. I tried to get my plant to get back up and going for a few days but it just got worse, so I got rid of her.

7. as of now this is just a minor issue. treat it properly and it will spring back up, no problem.

8. That is exactly what I thought.