I think grasscity sent me the wrong bong lmao.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by masquerader420, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I distinctly remember ordering this bong;

Blaze Glass - Percolator Bong clear - English - Grasscity.com

(don't flame, I ordered a lower-end china bong just to tide me over until I can get something really nice)

But today I received this bong;

Flaming Skull - Percolator Bong Clear - English - Grasscity.com

I'm not upset at all, it's only worth a couple bucks less, and it came with a colored perc too :D.

I was about 4 bowls into this thing before I even realized it said "flaming skull" instead of "blaze".

I was reaaallly high when I ordered, so I guess it's possible that I ordered this, but I don't even remember looking at it.

I'm happy with what I got though, just thought I'd share this little faux pas with you guys. Gonna go smoke more now :bongin: :yay:

2. dont you have an order number? receipt in ur email or somthing... ?

3. I cleaned out my read e-mails shortly after I ordered.

Regardless of whose mistake it was (it was likely mine, to be honest)
    I am happy it happened. This thing is a beast for the price I paid.
    There's no drag and it's awesome. :devious:

4. Not sure if GC keeps order history, but on sites like Amazon you can find out what you previously ordered.

5. I checked, you can only see current orders

6. I like the shape of the flaming skull one better anyways. It has a little more character.

7. if you cant even remember which bong you brought and dont know if you got the right one you should calm down the the weed kinda burnt out or shotout

8. I suggest you read the first line of the first post.

Maybe YOU should "calm down the weed".

9. aaaawwwwlright then /thread

10. To be completly honest you got the cooler bong.:cool: Just as cool as this dude is :cool: HIGH FIVE. (not a borrat reference i swear)

11. awwwwlright then, leave.

12. I like the one you didnt get more. =) bummer

13. I'd say keep it if you're happy with it. If not, you can always track it somehow and tell them.

14. Just lost 6 bucks.... give up all hope on life cuz u got a nicer bong for cheaper.... i feel your pain.... i would hate to be hooked up like that :/

15. Dude...don't you have gmail? I have every email I've gotten since like 2006

16. Gmail does not = permanent e-mails.

Just because you don't clean out your inbox doesn't mean everyone doesn't.

17. miiillk please:smoke:

18. I'll have a cam this saturday after TG

19. LOL thats too bad man, but at least that skull bong looks allright too. I'd take either of them TBH

20. emails =/= inbox

it's called an archive my friend