Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think getting high alone is better

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bray, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Don't get me wrong, I love getting high with my friends. I just like being high by myself in the comfort of my own home. I also feel like I have more freedom to do fun things while high. (shower, eat a lot, video games)

Does anyone feel the same way I do?

2. Haha yah, able to listen to the music I prefer, and smoke all the weed myself :smoke::smoke:

3. No, I hate myself

4. Loner Stoner all day :)

5. i like to dress up like a viking and roam around my house playing with my cats

6. Sometimes it really is better! Depends on who your with tho

7. Yes. I love smoking by myself, it is really peaceful. I love how I have the freedom to do just whatever I want. I hate when I smoke with a group of people and all they do is talk about how high they are.

8. agree! I can't normally stand smoking in large groups. Small groups - yes. Large groups- Don't know what you're getting into until it happens

9. I like to smoke by myself at night, I like to smoke with friends when we are gonna be out all day. Water parks, and WoW, are great high :)

10. I love smoking on top of my roof at like 5 am, watching the sun come up and the birds are chirping. Most peaceful quiet time ever.

11. I usually get higher with people but I have a longer lasting and better high alone.

12. About to pack the bong (alone) and fire up the PS3. Going to be a good night.

13. I don't know if it's better? I have a toking buddy, we started together we usually go on t-breaks together too. It's just wierd. He's like my Marijuana Twin haha.

14. Depends i like it cuz it conserves ur weed and u can do anything u want, but when ur chillin' with funny ass people its better

15. Being high makes everything better, alone or not.
    But I agree, sometimes it feels so good to relax by yourself in the comfort of your home.

16. High alone is like.flying with doves.
    High with people is like flying with crows.

17. #17 xerexes, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

What.....the.....fuck.....

18. #18 xerexes, Jul 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have so much respect for this.

19. Id definitley rather smoke alone than with people :)

20. Small groups are the best, large ones are pretty lame. And smoking alone is awesome as well.