i think everyone is gonna die soon

Discussion in 'General' started by usuckman, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Did you even understand the video? No one is going to die because the dollar isn't the world reserve currency and Americans have to pay $7-10 /gallon for gas and $6 for a loaf bread European countries already pay these kinds of prices and this may not be but I think Europeans are still alive..can anyone confirm this?? Americans take low prices for granted because that is what we are used to. People are going to riot like crazy when inflation goes up yes, but what they won't understand is that they played a major role in the rise of inflation by being just as financially stupid as the federal government. As far as the video goes, I believe his concepts and have no doubt stansberry is correct in his predictions but no one is going to die...unless this sparks WWIII.

2. people arent gonna die

the aliens are gonna take us to a new planet to be a slave race lol

3. Fast food People Nug-nuggets

4. you know what is true though? that government has tricked you all into thinking vaccines are good for you but they are actually what are making you sick and killing people. AIDS and the Swine Flu was created by man in a lab and released through vaccines, they are planning on controling the population this way, DO NOT TAKE VACCINES. if you do the research you will see the evidence that shows to prove this, why do you think there are so many illnesses in poor countries? because the government sends them vaccines to "protect them" from them but are actually giving it to them.

5. you just boil water from the ocean and drink it, and you will kill yourself. You have to De-salinate ocean water for it to be consumable.

you know what im looking forward to most about 2012? in 2013 I wont have to hear this shit anymore.

6. nc ftw

7. #48 THCandroid, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    nice...name calling not allowed bro. you should post more carefully

8. lol @ vaccine comment