i think everybody on earth needs to watch this

Discussion in 'General' started by sourd420kush, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Turned into a motivational speech by the end :)

2. #3 sourd420kush, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    interesting isn't it?

3. mind blown. always new aliens came to earth but damn....glad to know they didn't blow us all up. i wonder if they get high..

4. this guy is trying to capitalizeon aliens. i wont put much stock into him dude.

5. #6 sourd420kush, Jul 22, 2011
    or he's informing the people what the government wont. how could you make up something like this and go into so much detail? there are tons of other videos, not just this one, along with tons of websites, all supporting the exact same subject. look up the annunaki aliens if you don't believe it, then tell me he was just making it up

6. I stopped when he got to "COSMIC Top Secret" because, at that point, I knew it was bunk.

7. I think its very possible that this is all true but theres a high chance its fake as well. I could go both ways. Theres no way to know for sure.

8. there space weed is probably fire :p

9. Of course aliens exist, don't need someone preaching it.

10. #11 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    you off the kush

11. #12 Deathtrip420, Jul 23, 2011
    I agree

12. There are clearances higher than top secret.

Havent watched the video. Just wanted to point that out.

13. #14 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    thank you, and he explains exactly that in the video

14. Source?

15. #16 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    look it up. the Internet is a vast source of information

16. Anyone with high security clearance wouldn't speak about anything they know. The dude in this video probably had no security clearances at all so he is probably talking out of his ass. No shit there is other life around the universe, it's dumb to think that we are the only life in the universe. I would have no problems with aliens, as long as they aren't hurting me or fucking me up I'd tolerate anything lol

17. You appeared to miss a few letters from that sentence. I put them in for you, being the helpful kind of person that I am :)

18. #19 sourd420kush, Jul 23, 2011
    thank you :)

19. #20 untamedlion33, Jul 23, 2011
    Lol. Yeah. I think we should orginize something to take down the system. Being pot heads and all I think we have the creative aspect of things. What shall we do?