i think bush/cheney etc should

Discussion in 'Politics' started by killa chilly, Jun 7, 2011.

1. give up money

2. how much do they have, and why?

3. all of it to end world hunger and spark the green/independent energy revolution

obviously amounting all of it and having a stockpile to spend on control of the people is more enticing though.. psshh

what they should do is stop monopolizing on the entire market, stop funding naked shorters on the stock exchange, and promote health, true health for all. Power, more importantly - control - corrupts, unfortunately.

4. admit guilt and take the same honorable path a samurai would take...:devious:

5. dude..

obama will fix it.. just give him one more 4 year term.. patience.

6. oh he'll fix it alright. Just like he "fixed" healthcare.. and the MMJ issue that he switched stances on/fixed. oh and how he suddenly decided the reopen Guantanamo. Oh I could go on

Oooo yeah, sorry guys, but i'm actually sending another 7,170 troops to Iraq

Obummer will "fix" everything

7. Cthulhu would resolve all our issues...a lasting change...and he doesn't want us to pay taxes, ever again...healthcare for all, not a problem if he is in charge...won't cost us a penny...:p

( ;,; )

8. :laughing:

9. Not that your points aren't correct, but August wasn't being serious.

10. he wasn't :confused: :confused: :confused:

:D

11. Bush and Cheney should switch places and run as Cheney / Bush in '12. For the good of the country.