Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think blunts are the worst way of smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeamLemke420, Oct 30, 2011.

1. #1 TeamLemke420, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Almost all my friends LOVE blunts, and I'm pretty sure most of you do too.
    But let me explain to you why I think blunts suck compared to other methods of smoking.:eek::confused:

Just for some background, I've been smoking for over 5 years now and have a lot of experience under my belt. I own a $300 HBG bong and the vapir N02 portable vape, and I go through about a quarter (ONLY good dank) a week.

So the reasons why I dislike blunts are varied.

1. I don't like mixing the nicotine high with the weed high, I think it makes bud less enjoyable.

2. I think blunts are a waste of money ($1.25 each)compared to a piece which will last forever if taken care of. I just feel like a bong is a better investment because you don't literally smoke it away (and at your 250th blunt, you could have bought a really nice bong or piece or even a vape)

3. It is like the oldest way to smoke. Why are we still smoking out of leaves when we have modern ways of smoking? Seems archaic.

4. Aside from joints (which I also dislike), blunts are the least efficient way to smoke marijuana, you get about 1/4 of what you'd get from a vape from the same amount.

5. Blunts are just wasteful, especially with dank. A dank blunt is basically a $21 tube that disappears in minutes. Not to mention all the smoke lost out of the front of the blunt, and while you're not hitting it, or passing it.

6. Blunts make you REAK for hours, and I have been caught (not by the cops) because of the smell. Normal bud doesn't make you smell that bad (as long as you go outside for a min), but blunts do because the tobacco makes the smell stick to you like glue.

Do ya'll agree with me?

2. No....

3. Why not? Why do you like blunts?

4. Yes, completely.

5. I agree. But I smoke a blunt on occasion to mix things up

6. Once in awhile or with a lot of heads i don't see what's wrong with a blunt.

7. Like I said, my buds (lol) love smoking blunts, so I do smoke blunts, I just prefer other methods.

8. I don't like blunts because there is still nicotine and carcinogens in the paper

9. I'd rather smoke joints.
    But I'm investing in a water pipe. Oh yeahhhh!

10. Thank you! I have been a blunt hater from the start. I do smoke blunt on occasion, usually April 20 or any celebration.

It's just not efficient, at all. Even if I was broke and only had mods, I'd rather not smoke haha

11. Dont like blunts? dont smoke one.

12. I'd agree with you but a circle of 10 people can't pass around a bong or a pipe..

13. Blunts are dank, i dont really think about it that much i just smoke em

14. True. Sometimes I will get multiple pieces rotating though.

15. Smoke a g out of a blunt, and .5 out of a bong the next day, and see which gets you higher.

16. Agree 110% my dude u cood not have said it better. Here in nj all my boys smoke blunts but I'd rather smoke my vape or bong so much less weed and u get higher fuck blunts they suck and the smell is terrbile

17. I'll be honest blunts aren't the smartest way to smoke but honestly, who doesn't wanna smoke a fat blunt with some homies every once in a while? I'll take a good road blunt anyday

18. I will concede that blunts on a road trip are the shit! But what isn't fucking awesome on a road trip:smoke:?

19. I hate blunts. Ruins the taste, wastes weed. What's the point? Joints are a million times better and glass is the best.

20. Someone recently posted on the forums saying this:

Bongs are like shots of vodka
    Joints and blunts are like beer, slowly but feeling the effects

That being said. I dont discriminate. If it gets me high, it gets me high. Of course I take health seriously too, but anything out of moderation in my opinion can kill you, or at least in this case, do some damage.

Blunts are always my last option. I don't enjoy the harshness of it, since I really cant roll blunts for some odd reason. I usually enjoy joints since I dont have the cash to buy a piece atm. I'll smoke blunts on special occasions. It's just like drinking for me. I only drink on holidays or celebrations, I might do the same for blunts