Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I texted my dealer, he texted back "nah got nothing for a few days"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wloops, Aug 23, 2017.

1. 1. I'm not desperate, at least I don't think so from his perspective. All he knows is he got text on wednsday, he said "not for a few days" now it's sunday and he got another text, reply "try agine at 9:30". Then at 9:30 he'll get another text. I'm a worrying piece of shit but he doesn't know that unless he browses this forum. Unless getting weed at 9:30 on a sunday night is desperate which maybe it is I don't know should I wait for tomorrow?

2. t-minus 10 minutes til I send the text. If he says yes I'm going to have to sneak out the backdoor. My parents are in the lounge watching TV, hopefully they have the door closed so I can sneak past. My excuse when I coem back in 10 minutes later (my dealer lives close by) is that I was playing with the cat in the yard.

2. Why are you even texting him? Just ring him that way you get a straight answer, and you sound like a junkie if you're "sweating" for some weed:laughing:

• Like Like x 2

3. Lmao billy you're not even 18 are you? If you are why tf do you have to tell your parents where you're going? I just straight up tell my parents I'm going to score lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jesus H Christ I just sent the text. Waited til 9:32pm so he doesn't think I was waiting at the clock like some desperate junky.

5. Oh Christ guys. So I went downstairs, opened the backdoor and in comes my dog. I go to the lounge and tell my parents (while sneakily putting my shoes on) they left the dog outside. They say they were just putting her out while she chewed on a bone, she still has a bone in her mouth, so I tell her I'll let the dog back out. Go out, slam the door shut (and sneak outside at the same time). Then I start sprinting to the dealer's house. Knock the door, exchange the goods, sprint back. I notice the dog is no longer outside, which means my dad must have came out to let her back in, where obviously he didn't see me outside. So I call my cat, grab her, and go back inside. My mom's like, "where have you been?", I tell her I was just playing with the cat, and my cat meows to back me up. I'm covered in sweat so I start rushing back upstairs before they see me. And then it's now. What do you guys think? I think they suspect me?

6. I think you're a troll and you've had enough food

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. How old are you billy?

8. A UK Troll?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Op needs to Chill out
    Acts like he's 12

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Next thread... How to disguise the smell of weed from my parents lol . i had soooo much fun reading this lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. It's funny how you people come in here and accuse me of being UK troll, yet you yourselves don't contribute anything to the thread. But whatever, I don't care, I got my kush.

I got a lighter
    Got a blunt
    I'm getting higher.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Not me smoke on!
    I got kush too. My buddy who grows just harvested this. Its khalifa kush 20170827_201505-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2

13. You are a troll lol,even if you're not you ain't 18 and ain't old enough to be on GC, what adult has to sneak about to get weed and I quote you "sweating" for weed gtfo billy you're 12.

14. Wasn't it easier to tell your parents you were meeting someone, go get the weed and then come back and when they asked you: Why are you here, weren't you with XXXX?

You just answer: He just texted me he couldn't meet when I was waiting for him so I came back.

Easy.

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Waiting for texts suck whether from a dealer or broad. Find a back-up plug, otherwise be prepared to have your phone attatched to your hand for a while as you repetitively check for missed texts.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Am i the only one here laughing?

This is a big reason why some people grow/get med cards, so their supply isnt at the nercy of some D-bag and his schedule.
    I stopped hitting up my plug cause "5 minutes away" actually means 30

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Just picked up some more weed folks. Talk about awkward. It was 10am on a sunday morning. (Ok so this was like a week ago now) and I texted my dealer. He says later. I say text when. He says come about 11. At 11 I texted him again saying "come over now?" he says yeah. I start walking to his house and when I'm near his house I bump into him taking his dog back in the house. He had just came back from a morning walk and hear I am bugging him about weed.

And then when we went in the house, he says "close the door because of the bird". I'm thinking, what bird? Does he mean a spy drone? Or helicopters flying around looking for drug deals? Does he think we're being watched from the sky? So I'm like... "...what..." and he says "the bird" and points at his pet bird perched in the corner...

18. Bruh, he sales weed! Getting asked to sell some weed at all hours is expected when you slang.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app