I sweat too much at work

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by L, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Idk how I jus read this, but use deodorant down below?

2. Ever try wearing compression shirts? Keeps the sweat off your balls

3. Op...bottle of Gold Bond specifically the green bottle. Apply on nuts and have a wonderful day you won't regret it.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

4. never heard of those. i dont get out much, ill look into them though. its just once summer really hits here, it hits kinda hard lol. michigan's weather is volatile as fuck

i thought gold bond was sunscreen? or was that the banana boat shit that used to come on tv 

anyways ill check it out, thanks guy.

5. #25 VaWaveRider, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    Sorry bud, but sweating doesn't release toxins. That's a myth. I guess you COULD say that ammonia and urea are "toxins," but your liver and your kidneys are what detoxify your body. 

6. I rub my balls in antiperspirant every morning, mostly for my inner thighs chaffing raw from sweat, but it will help in your situation

[​IMG]

So does a shower.

8. #28 moonmanchris, Apr 27, 2015
    My sweating has been a issue in my life since I was about 13 years old:huh:...
    My hands feet and armpits sweat like crazy even when im not hot or nervous/anxious.
    I have to plan my wardrobe and my day around my sweating. :(

Im actually going to to Doc soon to see what is causing this and how I can work with it.
    And then when I think people can see my pit stains and sweaty hands I get anxious and sweat even more.
    -_-

9. #29 Kay., Apr 27, 2015
    I have the same problem and one thing i looked into doing is injecting botox in my arm pits. I know it sounds crazy but it stops you from sweating. I havent gotten the injections myself but im thinking about doing that.

10. You have to do it like every 9 months or something.  Fuck that, shit is expensive and typically not covered unless you jump through some serious hoops.

11. I guess it depends of its really worth it to you or not. Botox tends to run 10$ a vial give or take. So lets say you get 4 vials per pit, thats only 80$ plus the visit and needles they used. Its worth it in my eyes.

12. #32 Digital Veil, Apr 27, 2015
    Ya thats way less than I remember.  It was like just shy of a grand.  Is that with medical coverage?

13. No that's just the regular cost. Thats the going rate here in SC anyway. Alot of my co workers and clients always rave about how dirt cheap it is now and I know alot of them don't have any health insurance.

14. Well shit..just looked into it.  You need about 100 units of botox for both underarms..ya it costs around a grand.

15. Damn I didn't think you'd need that many for the arm pits....

16. Ya, sucks :/

My hands bother me the most, although as I've got older, healthier and more confident.. it's not nearly as bad.

17. Man I have been a carpenter for over 15 yrs.  13 of that outside framing houses.  When it is hot talk about ball sweat.  don't sweat it, no pun intended, unless you talk to people by waving your sweaty dick in their face.  otherwise some baby powder, or they make a product for bikers called "Monkey butt" that is just for that problem.

18. I'd get a dope Asian flip fan and when a hotty approaches, I would flick that bitch open, throw a leg up and fan my balls as I kicked mad game...

then hand the fan to her...

19. Lol. Where do I get that brand at???

20. Too much caffeine

-yuri