i swear to god that this could quite esily kill a stoned person!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hippie john, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was just checking through a flash site and i thought this looked interesting, and in my super stoned state was quite ammused by these odd things, then i come upop something that honestly haunted my soul.....

i\'m not kidding, if your stoned dont click this!!

DO NOT CLICK

2. Aha, I won\'t fall for that one so easily again ;)

3. I\'m listening to Hippie John!!!! I\'m not clicking on that. No way!!!

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE THAT WAS SCARY

5. its ok if your not stoend;)

6. Wish I had a ferret.

7. Im still laughing over that, hahah.. i got real close to the screen and i jumped like a little pansie, but then i started laughing my ass off, hahaa...

8. i had just been reading about the el chupacabra (look it up) and when i saw that it scared me to my very soul.:eek:

9. that was perty scary.. it would be more scary if i had sound.. and was high... i still gotta fix my sound!!! i keep putting it off

10. JESUS!! THAT THING ALMOST KILLED ME!!! Don\'t post stuff like that, you\'ll give somebody a heart attack!

lol..after I let go of the ceiling it was pretty funny though...

11. i was thinking it would be funny as hell to make a commercial like that... on the screen it just some creepy music or something to get peoples attension, and have the hypnosis wheel going, then after like 10 seconds have that jump out with the sound way up! i bet it wouold easily kill 1,000 people in the first week... lmao.... im stoned as hell and debating on whether i should look for another one.... if noone hears from me for a while its probably because i died of heart attack....

12. ahh i knew that was coming but it still scared the shit outta me haha

13. heres another one-->subliminal messages

this one requires sound though...

ims toned, so i just copied and pasted the url.... although maybe a good ol\' heart attack is what i need to clear my mind of a certain photo in a aptly named \"how to hide a boner\" thread.....

this is fuckin kids stuff compared to that.... make you want puke, take a hot shower, disenfect the house, and never have sex again....

14. holy shit... my fucking CD drives (all 4 of them) just opened...

scared the fuck outta me... wasnt ready.... im kinda jumpy at the moment....

15. jesus christ that first one totally caught me off gaurd that shit scared the fuck out of me i was still reading the fucking message when it jumped at me lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.