Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i swear this aint a g of wax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Oct 17, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445086503.060727.jpg

thats from my snapchat i saved
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445086569.815433.jpg

2. only way to tell is if you have a scale. it looks like .7

3. #4 DabToker, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2015
    Around here that looks like the size of a gram. Maybe the shit around here weighs more, however I don't think It works that way.

4. That looks like a gram, maybe .8..get a scale.

5. What kind of container is that on the bottom picture

6. Before I expanded the picture I thought it was a condom.

Also op it doesn't look short to me but I've only bought oil a couple if times, don't know how different it is from wax.

7. apperently those containers make it so easy to get wax out of them because they're rubber or something.

8. Ooh, makes sense. I always just kept it on the wax paper in the freezer.

9. yep..silicone rubber. same stuff they make those rubbery non-stick baking sheets from...and sex toys. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/shake.gif

10. in the wrapper it looks like a half gram glob. exactly like a half gram blob of it even though you cant know for sure with out a scale. but when i buy from my dispensary and it happens to come from cali, they sell it in in .5 gram bindle's just like that one right there.

11. Lol go get a scale before you go accusing somebody of shorting you..

12. At second glance it seems like you're on point, if the glob on the parchment was thicker I could see it being a gram but it's mad thin

13. Dont feel bad. The first time i bought wax i didnt know jack shit and thought it was just super dense. Bought something that didnt even register as .1 on my scale for $70