I survived!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 13 degrees, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Yeasterday, I decided that it would be ok to sprinkle .5g of some vaped weed in my meal and eat it at around 5pm. I ate chicken, creamed corn, macoroni and cheese, and cornbread. after the meal i got dissappointed at not feeling anything so i took a nap. 45mins into the nap my dreams started getting crazy like my concious would say something bad about me and a light would appear so bright and so powerful that it blinded me and a voice coming from the light would tell me that i was perfect and this went on for a while in my dream. My emotions were amplified in my dream each time the light shined on me. Then i began to wake up. Before i woke up i saw pictures flash before my mind of things not invented yet and wanted towrite em down but the feeling was too intense for me to get up and do so, so i just layed in bed and let the images flash. I then realized i was high by 6:30 and enjoyed it until a random bad thought entered my mind and began to terrorize my mind. Soon terrible thoughts took over my mind and i was locked into my psychosis. I then wondered if this made ppl commit suicide i must be strong. Right as i thought that i began to get higher and higher and at. began to have suicidal thoughts with each minute they got amplified more and more until i couldnt handle it anymore so i started to panic bad. I had to gothrough it for almost 4 hours i believe that i went into two seizures and felt like i was going to die, wishing that i would die already the pain of feeling my thoughts turned against me and my body pulsating with the feeling of conjuring flames. Now today is a new day im still high but im ok now i think. If you read my gramatically horrible story thankyou and something else.

2. Wtf did I just read

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

3. I wish i could explain clearer, but this is the best i can at the moment. Just know i felt like i had been through hell like my mind was tortured by deamons for hours.

4. tl;dr- He ate too much vaped pot, took a nap before it cut in. He had some intense dreams. Woke up stoned. Started having bad thoughts, went into a bad experience/ panic attack. :( Sobering up now and feeling better. :eek:

13, next time the dark thoughts start, put on a comedy! Watch some silly youtubes! Laugh! :laughing:

When you are very to overly stoned, you can focus in on your thoughts if there are no distractions. This can lead to beautiful spiritual experiences, the creation of artworks, and interesting theories on all sorts of things! Unfortunately, you focused on a negative line of thought and were unable to break free. :(

If it happens again, grab a silly comedy to distract you away from that downward path! :D

And if I were you, I'd stick to toking, or use about a third that amount! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

5. Even if you have the absolute lowest possible tolerance I find it incredibly difficult to believe that .5 carelessly sprinkled would get you high. Even if it was somehow miraculously de-carbed and happened to be cooked into your food, which is hard to believe you would most likely not get that high.

6. Turbo, it was vaped weed, which can be "interestingly" strong when eaten! "Old Hippie" has been toking for as long as I have, yet he managed to take a little too much vaped weed one day! He wrote about it-

Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong (news – 2012)
    http://beyondchronic.com/2012/08/capsule-warning-avb-experiment-wrong/

Granny :wave:

7. will .5 of vaped weed actually do anything to you or was he just freaking out? lol

8. Fucking lightweights.

loljk

9. .5 did that to you? It takes 1.5-2gs of avb to even do anything for me. :/

10. it takes a quarter of avb to get decently stoned off edibles. for that level, id need an oz of avb to myself haha.

Kids, dont smoke weed every day. you just might hate the fact that the buzz isnt as intense

11. It was that intense and a little less than .5 and yes im a lightweight.

12. Thanks for the advice!

13. I'm glad you made it out of that dark place.

Been there a few times, actually last week to be exact when I was going through a lot of stuff.

Stay positive and +++good vibes+++. :smoke:

14. I think you meant hypnopomp

15. yeah, sounded like you panicked bad.

16. I think he went through both stages.

From what he described, seems like he experienced hypnagogia while he was falling asleep and hynapompic while he was coming out of sleep.

But regardless, it's good to see a fellow blade that knows about this subject. :smoke: