Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I suddenly hate weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maximillien127, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Okay tonight I went tokin' with my friends. For some reason. The smell and taste of the weed made me feel sick. Even the fucking thought of it! (BTW i've been smoking joints.)

I have no idea what repulses me so much about it, it's been happening for about aweek now. I think it might be because I greened last weekend and had a really bad flip out.

Theres a massive party tommorow night with lots of vodka and weed. It sucks that I wont be able to get stoned though.

Anyone know what to do because I still want to smoke weed. Should I take a T Break or perhaps stop altogether? Is it a mental block or something?

Suggestions please! :)

2. Same thing happened to me man, next time you toke just remember noone has ever died from weed. I quit smoking for a while the sober life isn't bad man, maybe you should give it a try for a while.

3. Yeah, it sounds like it's in your head. Try using a piece, smoke a little and don't over do it. Maybe your brain is telling you no because of the freak out you had, ease yourself back in or take a little t-break.

4. I can't get my hands on a vaporizer.

It's not that I'm afraid of getting hurt or anything. It is purely just the taste and smell that completely repulses me! :( :confused:

I can't get my hands on a bong.

5. smoke a fat blunt! you'd love it. i think they smell fantastic, especially the burning white grape with your dank bud rolled inside

6. I usually dont endorse blunts but if your smoking some shitty ass weed that'll mask it pretty well..

You can't get your hands on a new piece? only like $15

7. Go to the store get a dollar cigerallo white owl or whatever you want to get roll a fat blunt and then just relax im stoned right now smoked a blunt.

8. I've been smoking weed for quite a while now, but every once in a while I'll take a t-break or whatever and my tolerance gets low enough for me to accidentally consume waaaay too much and I'll just get far too high for what I'm comfortable with, it usually happens with a concentrate, generally hash oil.

The next couple days I'll always just feel like fuck it, I don't even want to smoke, and then when I do smoke it's just not even enjoyable, I'll be too focused on trying to not get too high while getting high enough or whatever, but I find if I just get myself slowly back into it over the course of a night or two, start slow and ease into where you're comfortable you'll probably find it enjoyable again very quickly. The mind is very powerful, remember that.

9. Smoke some better shit

10. Smoke weed er day.

11. Well then your fucked aren't you.....

12. Juicy Jays, blunts, or suck it up, idk.

13. If you hate it, don't partake. It's a pretty straightforward concept.

14. Maybe it's just the glass shops around here, but I feel you should be able to find a decent enough glass pipe for 5-10 bucks. Or even make a home made bong.

15. It's all in your head and you need to remember it same thing happened to me. Good luck to you my friend. Remember its all in your head.

16. Quit buying regs or quit being a pussy

17. I don't know what to say :eek:

Just give it time I guess, if you still hate it in a month then stop?