I suck with girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BackdoorAlex, Apr 23, 2012.

1. They just don't find what I have to say interesting. I don't drink much, don't party much. Enjoy chilling at home or being out in the sun, cycle, rock climb and snowboard.

I have a hard time meeting girls because I guess I come off as depressed all the time or something. I'm 21, never had a girlfriend. I've had sex 2 times but it was a 1 night stand thing. I'm not bad looking, but I think I'm just very dull and quiet.

I'm thinking of just giving up on my quest for love and feeling that deep bond with a girl.

I went through a pickup artist phase for a bit, which is why I got laid those two times, but it didn't feel like me, and I was putting my best fake self forward.

I don't know why I made this thread, I guess Im just getting to that realization I'm getting old and not getting any better with girls.

It seems everytime a girl tries to attempt to show interest in me, I somehow mess it up or shoot it down.

2. Dont ever give up!

3. [quote name='"JEI3US"']Dont ever give up![/quote]

I was just thinking, Einstein sucked with girls. I'm no Einstein but he got married eventually.

4. theres someone for everyone. seriously

5. Its not rocket science its just connection. If you have a unique personality and your not fake like a lot of dudes are its gonna be hard to find a girl like you because there arent many. WHen you find a girl you can relate to you ask her on a date.

6. ^^I fuckin love this sig haha, spongebob is the best.

And yeah you sound like one of my buddies. Debbie Downer lol. I understand you guys, and my buddy seems to do well with the exact opposite type girls, the loud energetic crazy type, guess it goes with the opposites attract thing..

None the less there are still like 3 billion chicks on this planet, just remember the numbers game.

7. I mean, if you think you're dull how do you think other people are going to see you?

Don't think not getting girls is a result of being yourself and keeping it real.

That's what people who don't get girls tell themselves to feel better about it.

8. Dont hate on real dudes just because you fall under the fake category.

9. [quote name='"Runningw235"']I mean, if you think you're dull how do you think other people are going to see you?

Don't think not getting girls is a result of being yourself and keeping it real.

That's what people who don't get girls tell themselves to feel better about it.[/quote]

I agree. Just be that cool fake guy all the time, and technically that is really you. Or, keep being dull an jerking off in your parent's shower all the time. It's whatev.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just tell stories about your adventures. Have you ever had a near death experience while hiking? Or perhaps you were rock climbing and saw a bear and had to stay still 75ft in the air to let the bear pass by without seeing you? Maybe you got lost on the mountain while you were snowboarding?

Just saying, "I like rock climbing," sounds pretty lame. But telling a bitchin' story about it is pretty cool.

11. try and meet someone while cycling, rock climbing, or snowboarding. mutual interests yo, people are generally more attracted to people that are similar to them

12. [quote name='"ThenPlayOn"']try and meet someone while cycling, rock climbing, or snowboarding. mutual interests yo, people are generally more attracted to people that are similar to them[/quote]

Yeah! Hang out with other dull girls!

13. Better just be yourself.

Sounds like some wack-ass advice, but it's true. Better than bein someone else, you know?

You describe yourself as "dull"? Really? C'mon dude, you're not dull.

I'm a fairly quiet (or you could say "reserved" if you wanna some sort of dick about it lol) person myself, but if you got to meet me you'd know I'm FAR from dull. Everyone is, I guess.

Point I'm tryin to make is I'm fucking high. And that you should just be yourself, perhaps be more confident(?), and try to care less what other people think about you in general.

It hasn't helped me a bit, but you might as well go for it. I mean, fuck it, what do you got to lose? Someone will probably come along one day...

14. Just stop trying and start having fun.

15. [quote name='"gloppypop"']Better just be yourself.

Sounds like some wack-ass advice, but it's true. Better than bein someone else, you know?

You describe yourself as "dull"? Really? C'mon dude, you're not dull.

I'm a fairly quiet (or you could say "reserved" if you wanna some sort of dick about it lol) person myself, but if you got to meet me you'd know I'm FAR from dull. Everyone is, I guess.

Point I'm tryin to make is I'm fucking high. And that you should just be yourself, perhaps be more confident(?), and try to care less what other people think about you in general.

It hasn't helped me a bit, but you might as well go for it. I mean, fuck it what do you got to lose? Someone will probably come along one day...[/quote]

I loooove this post. For real. Best part? "Point I'm trying to make is, I'm fucking high" We have to be friends. Right meow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. :)

I seldomly befriend cats, but I suppose if your willing to clean yourself and won't shed too much on my sheets it'll be alright. And you must not shit on my basement floor like my other cat, the litter box is like 10 feet away :smoking:

17. [quote name='"gloppypop"']:)

I seldomly befriend cats, but I suppose if your willing to clean yourself and won't shed too much on my sheets it'll be alright. And you must not shit on my basement floor like my other cat, the litter box is like 10 feet away :smoking:[/quote]

I'm more like Catwoman than an actual cat. :}

18. I was gonna say, I dig a Catwoman. Not necessarily a cat woman. Gotta watch out for those.

Although I'm more of a Marvel than a DC man, myself. :smoking:

19. Hahahaha Gloppy is better at talking to chick, even in a forum about nonsense, than OP. HAHAHAAAA! Gloppy, let's hump.

20. chicks who do active shit are faarrrr from dull... you probably just shop, mooch and whine.