I suck at being single.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Marijuana User, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I got out of a nearly 6 year relationship two months ago. We broke it off temporarily a few times in the first few years, but since then we've been steady. The breakups would be petty and pointless, lasting at most a week or so.

This one's permanent. I don't think she believes so, but I'm absolutely positive.

So I've met a few girls along the way that I've crushed on a bit, never anything beyond casual flirting because I'm never one to cheat. There's this one girl that I've been into since we first met. I've seen her from time to time, but it's just been recently that we see each other about every week at this one bar. She's cool as fuck and I'm very interested.

I'm not a shy person, I just get weird when it's time to make a move because it's so new to me again. I never went through the "dating" scene because I had been exclusively seeing someone else. I suck at being able to tell if a girl is into me, I'll always convince myself that it couldn't possibly be true and I'll never go for it.

She gave me her number a week before her phone got stolen, and she's not in a situation where she can get a new one right now, so she gave me her email. I don't know what to say, I don't know if I can be really forward and flirtatious, I don't know if I should invite her out on a date... I just don't want to fuck this up.

Sorry if this is nonsensical, I ate an edible this morning. Help a brotha out?

2. Yeah you should just hit her up. Be yourself, don't go on a date with a "plan" of what to say. Just be you, dude!

3. Don't be the guy that talks about his ex all night lol.

Good luck :/

Oh, find out if she smokes!

4. She's obviously interested. She gave you her freaking e-mail address. Just go out for drinks with her.