Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I submit, lol. Any Minnesota dopers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 10yearnewb, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Isnt "Dopers" a fun word? Lol thats what my mom calls potheads, lol it sounds like the perfect word. Doper. Haha!

Erm, anyways, since EVERYONE else is doing it, i decided to see if there is anyone else in the state of Minnesota who currently is in the business of pot smoking. :)

Tomorrows forcast, FUCKING SNOW!

2. eh im in pa but when my mom used to not approve of my blazing shed be like stop smoking dope, fuck the word dope, shits herbal

3. new ulm mn here

4. I'll be back in Spicer from Thanksgiving to New Years.

5. Im from Minnesota and better not fuckin snow I have to go work a house tomorrow.

6. I'm looking forward to the snow. I'll be able to fill my bong with it.

7. ^ Fuck yea man bring on the snow now!

8. representing the minneapolis area!!! anyways there seems to be a ton of people on here from minnesota just use the damn search button or look back a few threads under recreational section because there is a big thread on people from minnesota. i have met a few of them already that post on here which is cool. well keep on tokin minnesota! peace

9. lol, thats kind of funny man. Around here (midwest KS) if your called a doper it means that you do speed.

10. I'm living it up in Mankato, Minnesota.

11. this one dude nicknamed me dopey. cuz we were smokin a ton.

12. minneapolis

13. Burnsville here

14. Minneapolis.. i've smoked with like 4 or 5 people from here