Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I stumbled upon something...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MisterDeadeye, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I was smoking a joint the other day at what's known as shit beach where I live(it's basically a spot where people go to get drunk and high, and have sex. It used to be used for fishing and stuff, but to get to the river, you have to go down a huge bank, and now everything's overgrown and you can't get down.)

Anyway, I was smoking, and I happened to look over and I saw something - huge ass plants. They're all weed-like, smell like weed(though not strong), and there's a little bit of a snow effect on the [almost non-existent] buds. Should I take pictures and show them to you, or what? I don't know what to do with them, but I want them.

Oh, and people always go out there with their shitty sacks with their shitty seeds and throw them out. Police don't go down there, and the farmer who owns the land doesn't care if people are down there, as told by the beer bottles and shell casings everywhere.

2. yes take pictures, lots!

3. good idea:hello:

4. im pumped for pics