Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I struggle sometimes without being high.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Lord Odoyle, Mar 28, 2016.

1. I went through bad adhd when I was a kid especially with anger. Now with as college student with 2 jobs I sometimes struggle with accomplishing anything when I haven't smoked. Its like my coffee and without it my day and simple tasks just frustrate me.

2. Take T break and realize how easy it is to go about your day. You need a month at least, weeds fun and all, but when it starts to control you, it aint. Im a month clean, longest I have gone in awhile, and I function just fine without it, sounds like you already have a full plate any way, so being bored shouldnt be a big deal.