Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I stole my kids animal crackers!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CODinmybones, May 25, 2011.

1. And made fire crackers! for the first time! and MAN i love it! No more Coughing and smoking for me! eating it wrocks! My dog is lickinng my computer! AHHA:hello:

ohh and it was Swchag

2. Well aren't you proud? lol

3. Ill buy them more haha I just feel good.

4. dude animal crackers are the fucking shit. dont let your kids spot anima cracker fire crackers theyd be on dat shit like hot cakes, then be eating up allt he rest of the crackers and you wont be able to make anymore.

5. I totally imagined the little katt Williams devil on your
    Shoulder giong
    "Fuck yo kids!"

6. I dont under stand this giberish.

7. Nice, I do agree edibles are pretty fun

8. He's saying don't let the kids see them, otherwise they could eat em all and get fuuuuuucked up.

9. Ohh haha things seem more clear today. Haha

10. Animals crackers are amazing! I went to a bar recently and they had animal crackers there in a big container. The bartender gave me a glass of them and I pass them out to my friends. It was kind of a magical night...