I still feel like an asshole and don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmazaaaasauR, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Well, about 3 months ago, I stayed the night at a friends house. We both drank a lot, me especially. I blacked out for a couple hours actually. I remember very few things, but the one thing I remember vividly and unfortunately is me being a total mess, pants fallen down to my ankles, too fucked up to realize that I had to pull them up, having to be carried into my friends house at 1 AM, and then collapsing onto his floor. I then puked on his carpet, while laying on my back. If I was sober enough to run to the bathroom, I would have. I was so out of it that I didn't even realize that I had to puke, and it just came up really fast. Though I don't remember, I guess I puked like 3 more times on his fucking carpet. I also remember him being extremely pissed at me, saying how I was never going to his house ever again. I felt like total shit. I couldn't believe that I fucked up so badly, even though it was unintentional. I texted him the next day, apologizing twice. He never responded to texts, or calls. Later that week, multiple people told me that he really hated me. Nowadays we are cool I suppose, and we talk in school, but he still hasn't asked to hang out ever again and I can't really tell if he is still pissed at me or what... Any advice GC?

2. Hang out with other people.

3. Things like this will go away with time you're just going to have to wait it out..i'd be pretty pissed too. even though everyone has those bad nights, certain people just can't control themselves so if you're like that once that's probably what he thinks. If you ever get invited back (or anywhere else) just watch yourself and make sure it doesn't happen again.

4. He probably thinks your a pussy. Drink him under the table next time to gain back favor.

5. get a steamvac and steamvac the whole room you puked in. should put you two on better terms. then after that smash 2 six packs together and dont puke... again lol.

6. If this was 3 months ago and you guys still havent kicked it together, then I would tell you that you should just say "fuck it"

you fucked up, shit happens, watch yourself in the futre then accept it and hang out with someone else

7. lol he shouldn't be that pissed but w/e. just don't drink as much as you possibly think you can next time. chill on a 40 with ablunt and you'll have a way better time :smoke:

8. Don't get fucked up like that...I'd be super pissed too I don't see what you can really do, although if enough time has passed he should just get over it

9. #9 tranquiltoker28, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2011
    This is why I don't get shit-faced

10. One,are you a guy or a girl? If you're a guy you're supposed to pull crap like that when you're young. That way you know not to do it when you're older.Your bud needs to get the stick out his ass.

If you're a girl thank your lucky stars he didn't take advantage of the situation.

BTW,did you offer to have the place cleaned? That's basic drunkard etiquette.

11. 1. I'm a guy
    2. He lives with his mom still, (we're both in the same highschool,18 years old ;) , so his mom would be wondering why I hired cleaning people to clean his basement.

3. He has cleaning people

12. Advice?

Man, if you can't see the root of all the evil in your story, then I seriously don't know what to say.

Actually, I'll just ask one question. Do you really think you would have done all that shit had you just smoked weed instead?

'nuff said.

13. Yes I am aware that alcohol is the cause but I'm not asking GC why I got sick, I'm just looking for some intake on it all.

14. talk to him about it, man. tell him the shit you're telling us about how you feel bad and don't know if it's resolved yet or whatever. if he smokes, smoke him up or something

15. Some people can't handle booz like others, i'm on shot #7 in an hour and can still type fine considering the past month i've drank more this month then my whole life... Just apoligize and have him over at your place with some herb :smoke:

16. I can handle booze, trust me. That night, I drank a bottle and a half of vodka and about 10 beers, which I think is way too much for anybody, in my opinion.

17. That vodka will get you if you underestimate it. Shit gets way to easy to drink once you're drunk. That's why I stick to beers these days. Two six packs and I'm good. After that I start getting a little sloppy. If I was still buying bottles of vodka I'd probably be dead.

18. get a 12 pack n save a buck.

and op, don't pass out on your back if youre going to puke. you can choke on your vomit. you're lucky.

19. Yeah I really am because I was on my back during all of the sickness

20. Best you can do is apolgize to your friend face to face. Do it without being under the influence of everything. Make sure you tell him how much your friendships mean to you, and that if he can understand that what you did was a complete and utter mistake.

Offer to smoke a bowl after to catch up :smoke: