Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I still feel high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpaRe, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Alright i'm a noobie when it comes to marijuana. I probably don't know any lingo or names. But I do like smoking it. I usually smoke it with my sister and her boyfriend whenever I visit them. But recently I've had a craving for it, just like, "Hey I just wanna smoke, I haven't in a while." So I got about a bud of Diesel. I smoked all of it about two nights ago. I went to sleep still feeling really high, after watching a few crazy ass movies. The next morning I wake up, I still feel it. For me when I'm high it feels like im in a movie and im looking at different scenes and I still felt like that when I woke up. Throughout the day too. Can anyone explain why? Sorry if everything is scattered.

2. your tolerence needs to get higher

untill then

enjoy it while yo can

3. thats mad man, can totally relate to it tho

for me anyway i would have to say that, i feel high even when im not smoking weed

like i think this is what it kindof does to you

even when i dont have it for like a week i still kindof feel high

trust me this stuff is good for you

i cant try and persuade you here but just look it up

keep tokin

peace

4. Nah its not that I don't like it, I'm just making sure its not bad. I mean waking up high is cool. Sept I get paranoid cause I just don't want to get caught. But I just need to calm down and stuff.

5. I felt like that when I first started. It was always funny to the vets I hung with, I'd make a comment about being high and they'd think I was holding out or something. "Nah man, I'm still high from 12 hours ago."

6. The people I hang out with. My sister and her boyfrined and his friends. They all hate seeing me high, lol. They miss when they got that high and they say hey man enjoy it while you can.

7. What a dope......

8. Dont think about being caught, unless you give people a reason to think your high, they wont know. Thats tight though, I miss those days. After this many months of a forced T-break im hoping I get something like that :D

9. I smoked two nights ago and I still feel it lingering in my system. Of course I'm still rather new to it and the shit was pretty dank.

[​IMG]

10. That's why its called the "Apprentice Tokers" part of the forum lol. Jp man, but ya, thats cool if it really did last that long.

11. that happeneds to everyone wen they start out . its cuz ur a new smoker and not used to having it in ur system . dont quit now:)

12. nah i wont just sometimes i feel freaked! it also helps when im sick (wich I am now)

13. its like that for everyone usually. When my friend busted his THC cherry he felt 'different' for like 3 days.

14. dont take this the wrong way but are u a heavier pearson? because the thc will store in the fat in your body and when u burn it off it goes back into your blood stream and u can get high again

15. whao thats crazy, and yeah im a heavier person. I don't take shit the wrong way ppl don't like the way I look they can kiss my fatass :D. but thats seriously crazy. thanks for the info though.

16. I'm a pretty big guy and it lingered in my system a few days afterwards... I felt more chill, and my body still had a numby effect going on. It freaked me out a bit - but I'm sure weed freaked a lot of people out when they first started. I find I have more patience though which is a PLUS, because I normally have NO PATIENCE...

17. Dude, you and me both man. I remember the first time I smoked I was OUT OF MY MIND high all night and into the next day.. I constantly crack all sorts of people up around me, specially the vets XP

18. i wish i still woke up high... those were the days...
    later in the day i think that is placebo, you just think you are

19. i wish my tolerance was still that low...taking a tolerance break is hard as fuck when you're constantly around weed.