Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I still feel high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarkTyranitar, Jul 28, 2012.

1. #1 DarkTyranitar, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    Last night I was going to watch a movie and decided to get high prior to watching it. I decided to smoke a little more than I usually do (which isn't a lot because of my low tolerance). For a half hour I felt really high, but nothing special, but then a little bit after half an hour my head felt like it was spinning, then I sat back in my chair and my head just went back on its own, it felt really heavy. Then i felt like I was either flying or falling, i can't remember. After a while it was to intense for me and i felt like throwing up, this was the first time I ever felt this way. Basically I was fucking baked, but I've gotten really baked before and It wasn't this type of high, the other times I've gotten baked I just felt like sleeping. Today I still feel lingering effects, kind of like a tingly feeling throughout my body and in my head. I was wondering if anybody else has felt this way? That's enough typing for me, now i'm going to get baked again.

2. First off enjoy your smoke Sesh. ;D Secondly, do you know if it was an Indica or a Sativa that you smoked? indicas can make you really sleepy and make me feel air headed the next day kind of how you explained it. Plus if it was higher grade stuff your high can be amazing and the effects can linger into the next day. Hope this helped my friend. :D

3. I got it from some guy I met at work, it felt like fate that I met him, mainly because he has a medical card. I don't know what it was because my brother ended getting it from him and my brother didn't really care about strain names or if they were indica or sativa, he just wanted fire and thats what we got. He did tell my brother that he was giving us 2 different strains but that is all he said. The one I smoked felt like a sativa dom because it gave me a strong head high, but my body felt a little relaxed.

4. Don't worry, it was fresh.

5. When I first started smoking I would sometimes feel it the next day

6. #6 Fenderkiller, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
    [quote name='"DarkTyranitar"']
    I got it from some guy I met at work, it felt like fate that I met him, mainly because he has a medical card. I don't know what it was because my brother ended getting it from him and my brother didn't really care about strain names or if they were indica or sativa, he just wanted fire and thats what we got. He did tell my brother that he was giving us 2 different strains but that is all he said. The one I smoked felt like a sativa dom because it gave me a strong head high, but my body felt a little relaxed.[/quote]

Hey buddy both Sativa and Indica can give you relaxed head and body highs. it varies from strain to strain. Indicas can make me groggy the next day so I Wake and Bach if i feels too air headed. Lol :D

Green Krack for instance is a Hybrid (both Indica and Sativa) and it gets me ripping body highs

Here's my Green Krack
    http://i.imgur.com/AVFkh.jpg

EDIT: and yes I said Wake and Bach. listening to Bach makes me very relaxed and helps me enjoy my high more. :)

7. Then I don't what it was, all I know is that it got me that high off of 5 or 7 hits, I can't remember.

8. [quote name='"DarkTyranitar"']
    Then I don't what it was, all I know is that it got me that high off of 5 or 7 hits, I can't remember.[/quote]

Lol yeah man I could never guess what type of bud I was given if I didn't know the strain. I'm almost certain yours was an Indica though.

9. Haha don't worry man. I've had that exact experience happen to me a couple times. It's like a little fog over my mind the next day haha. Just keep blazin and you'll end up alright haha :smoking:

10. Probably was, next time me and my brother do another group buy with him I'll ask what strains he's giving us.

11. Haha that's tight, I had a feeling other people got that way to but I wanted to make sure so I posted my story, and don't worry, I'm already blazed, feeling better already.