i still cant believe im holding up.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phiegnux, Jun 8, 2006.

1. damn. shit sucks right now. no job, goin to summer school (which aint that bad really, all i have is one class and its all on the comp so ill be done in like 5-7 days) and im on a one year probo for possesion and paraphenilia. my THC count was 978ng compared to my friends who, not long before we got busted, had smoked a bunch of white widow and came out with under a hundred. i couldnet believe it, then i remembered that im much heavier than both of them and they, as a matter of fact, have pretty active metabolisms. i havnt smoked in at least a month and a half-almost 2 months. which really sucks because this was the summer i was waiting for: i hadnt had a full summer in which i could smoke. so ive come to this realization: the only way that i will smoke in the future is if i wait out my probation or, lose some weight and finda way to get clean inbetween meetings with my p.o.

either way i really miss weed and cant believe that im not goin crazy. everyday i hop on GC and WTM to check updates and anytim i see pics of some dank my mouth starts watering, then i practically get blue balls knowing that i cant touch it. ugh.

its gonna be a long summer.

2. that sucks man srry to hear that it always sucks when u cant smoke

3. Damn, that sucks man.

4. Sorry to hear that. This is the summer I have been looking forward to as well.
    Too bad that it won't go as expected for you.

5. lol i got 120 days random drug testing from the judge, but i dont have a p.o., and after 60 days the judge hasnt ordered a drug test so i said fuck it and now im back to smoken and its been almost 80 days and still no dt. The future looks bright for now, but i just hope that bitch doesnt screw me over.

6. http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=36557&highlight=detox

That might give you some help.

7. He wouldn't be fucking you over. You decided to smoke, take the concenqunses when they come :wave:

8. Don't trip bro you will get off that soon so just wait if you don't want to chance getting into more trouble, but that still sucks and I feel for you man. I will blaze a bong rip or three for you tonight. JOE>