I stepped.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TelevisedChaos, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Into the land of abyss, and wonders.

Children,

Today, the.. wait fuck it.

So yeah, me and my homie had some orange kush left over, and neither of us had smoked for a couple days, so we wanted to smoke. This being 1:00am tonight (GMT) I was kinda having second thoughts because my parents (yes I'm 19 I still live with my parents) sketch out if I go out late (like beyond midnight), idk why but yeah. So we decided fuck it, let's go out. So I meet my mate in his kitchen (lives 2 minutes away), i know my parents probably heard me unlocking the door, as it's a loud fucker, but yeah I'll just handle them in the morning if they bring it up.
    So we're out, we rolled up a joint in his kitchen and smoked it a few blocks away (it was 2:05am when we left his house, so it was quiet, especially since it's a big suburb). I finished off a bit of my blunt I had a night or two back before I even got to his house, so I was already comfortably high before we even lit up. So after this joint we started trippin the fuck out, not in a bad way though don't get me wrong. Everything was funny as fuck, we saw this fucking wall with a bunch of shadows on it from like a block away, we thought it was people (well I did) so we started walking back the other way, we did a bunch of other shit in those streets but I can't fucking remember half of it, I'm still fuckin blited since it's only 3:50am now.
    I've had some good high's believe me, but none as good as this in a WHILE. Fuck..

Not trying to brag or anything (idk im high)
    erm
    but yeah that's what I did this evening(early morninglol)
    Yo
    Erm comment or sumat.
    lol
    cya

2. Legit brah.

I love those highs after T-Breaks.

3. You live near Europe cuz over here its 11, mate

4. Thats why he said gmt mate. I like fun highs like this one op... This and food

5. Yeah man :hello:

6. Nice man, I can't wait till I pick up. I smoked 1 time in the last three weeks.

7. i got 2 sick joints waiting for me, but im on vacation in the u.k. and no friends to toke with D:

8. he only waited a couple days...

9. Weed's good.