I stepped in period blood....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rasta Buds, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Yeah...true story.

So it's about 2 AM last night/this morning, and I wake up to take a piss. I walk into the bathroom, and the lights are off, as it is night. I was about to flip the switch when I stepped on something...soft and wet? Confused, I flipped on the light. I wish I hadn't.

A used pad was stuck to the bottom of my foot. I immediately kicked/screamed, and it flew off into the bathtub. I looked at my foot, it was covered in nasty, chunky blood. Disgusted, I used some tissue paper to take it out and toss it in the trash, and spent a good 30 minutes in the shower in the wee hours of the morning. I scrubbed like I hadn't bathed in weeks. Still disgusted and fuming, I returned to sleep.

I woke up this morning, tired from loss of sleep, and confronted the only possible culprit- my younger sister. I can tell she's on her period because she's been a little cunt this week, PMS is so fucking obvious. I yelled at her for not tossing that shit in the trash, and she got mad at me for yelling at her. Then got mad at me for waking her up with the shower. Whatever, you sick little shit.

I'm still disgusted by it, fucking vaginal blood...nasty shit. I swear if I ever have to deal with this shit again im puttin on some latex gloves and slapping her in the face with it! Anyways, just thought I would share the most recent traumatizing event in my life. Peace GC, enjoy your clean feet :wave:

2. Don't ever have sex with a female again.

You WILL encounter "period blood" (the correct term is menstrual blood) at some point in your life if you do.

3. damn that sucks.

How the fuck do you not throw something like that away? Especially in a private home bathroom. like if its at some public park or some shit i might see how that ends up on the ground but in your own home? wtf...savage!

4. wow bro that sucks, but honestly you overreacted on some other level

chill out, quit being a girly-man.

5. Go slap the bloody pad of a relative to your foot and tell me it doesn't invoke some inner feelings of pure disgust. Althought to some extent I would agree... I was also pissed because I lost sleep over it.

6. ^^^This.
    Seriously, it's not the end of the world.
    Nestled in the blood engorged, cozy walls of your mother's uterus was where your existence began. Have some respect and be fuckin' grateful that you don't have to deal with the wonders of womanhood first-hand (bleeding, cramping, childbirth, and all the fun hormonal shit that goes along with it)

Also, you should get over it, because there are some women who get freaky on the rag. I'm not one of them, but I have heard it said.

7. Fucking vaginal blood, how does it work

8. Is your sisters name Angelina by chance?

9. i knew opening this thread was a bad idea..... :bolt:

thats fuckin sick OP, i'm so sorry that happened

10. How about that period smell? NASTY

11. How about those dudes braving the red flow to go down on their girls and notice the funky smell :eek:

12. Do guys do this? Seriously? I would NEVER, in a bazillion years allow this to happen.

13. Is there absolutely no one who fucks a girl during the period?

14. when i was in grade 9, a girl was on her period and didnt tell me. I fingered her and my hand was covered in blood.

15. Hey could have been worse. Imagine someone having sex with there sister and getting covered in period blood. Now that is messed up. Deep south humor. If you've ever slept with a girl that had a depo shot it wouldn't gross you out that bad. Nothing like a heart shaped blood stain on the sheets.

16. hahah dude thats so nasty.

My prior health teacher told me about a student that always abused the bathroom. and when she finally really had to go the bathroom she had her period and everyone could see through her tan shorts.

poor girl, ha

17. this thread is fucking gross. its all so nasty....fucking gross

but because this is the internet...
    ill admit i have had sex with someone durin her period :( it wasnt fun and im almost sure it happened twice.... my ex had a habit of gettin me drunk and raping me while she was still on the ragt

thank god there was never any fucking stains that sounds nasty i just remember some redness on the rubber at the end...

/story time

18. I hear women get horny during that time of the month. Just when it's starting.

So she gets all horny and fucks me, and I'm like,

Wait a minute, what the fuck is this???

And blood! Everywhere!

The fuck!!??

I just close my eyes and start fucking her real hard... to come as quickly as possible...

Strogn mental strength is needed to block out the grossness of the situation.

And when I pull out, oh man... you don't want to hear about it...

After pulling out, I put some tissue papers under my bloody dick and I run to the shower and wash the stuff out...

Gross...