Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I stay high all the time!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Feb 25, 2003.

1. haha no kidding, someone congratted you on your 500th post, you're now pushing 3000 lol.

2. thats funny

3. I listen to the gray album by dj danger mouse when im stoned

4. For good weed music I depend on Kottonmouth Kings, Greatful Dead, Tom Petty, Tech N9ne, BTNH, and like 2 others.

5. hell yea atmosphere kicks ass, along w any rhymesayers atrist i like brother ali also...but i also listen to kottonmouth kings, Bone thugs, tech n9ne, copywrite, corporate avenger, when im high im always down w some KMK, or some very talented rappers like tech n9ne or copywite eyedea and abilities all the good shit

6. 50 Cent sucks ass.

7. I love 50 and all of GUnit! Good music to me.................

8. Rap Is Gay

9. blueberry yum yum by luda, thats sooo sick

anything by blackstar (mos def and talib kweli) they are a more meaningful rap, not just gangsta shit they actaully talk about issues if you have trouble finding rap with a meaning

peace

jeff

10. Music is for everyone, maybe not rap music, but music in general.

"Making Friends and Acquaintances" - Cursive

Loose-lipped secrets
    I've seen those birdies chirping
    Another promise perched on their fragile branches
    Cradle and all...

We all hide a diary beneath some mattress
    And someone has slept in my bed
    Sometimes I get so naked I sing like a canary
    And I scream out what I shouldn't scream

Some lies last a lifetime
    They keep our diaries hidden
    They don't let the whispers slip
    Between the cracks of the bathroom stalls
    Or be written on the bathroom walls....

But still I can hear those dirty birds chirp away
    It's a song I know by heart
    Sometimes I resent making friends and acquaintances
    It's a thin veil between us --

Between the bedsprings and the mattress
    I keep my secrets
    The ones I can't keep
    The ones you took from me
    The ones you scattered with your wings

It was nice to meet you...

Or some Mars Volta... you'll be tripping balls :smoke:

11. I like some lighter Hip-Hop but gangster rap is not for me. I suggest

People Under the Stairs - Acid Rain Drops (in my sig)
    Dave Mathews Band - Two Step (excellent toke up song)
    Black Uhuru - Party Next Door (can't go wrong here)
    Butthole Surfers - Pepper
    Requiem for a Dream - Summer: Summer's End (wait until you're trippin' for this one)
    Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
    Muse - Hysteria
    Dead Kennedy's - Police Truck (fast and shweet)
    The Clash - The Magnificent Seven

Enjoy

12. TONIGHTS THE NIGHT THAT WE GOT THE TRUCK....GONNA GO DOWNTOWN AND BEAT UP DRUNKS. YOUR TURN TO DRIVE, ILL BRING THE BEER. ITS THE LATE, LATE SHIFT, NO ONE TO FEAR. AND RIDE, RIDE HOW WE RIDE. WE RIDE, LOOOOWRIDE

13. I hate 50 cent and any other rapper that is full of themselfs with that "thuggish" bullshit. I don't really care how many times they got shot or how poor they were, there are alot of people out there that have it so much worse then they ever had but you don't see them getting on stage and bitching about it. Sorry I just had to get that out.
    The only rap I really like is KMK and BTNH.

14. i was going to say some good songs to listen to but they have been listed already, time to burn it to the ground ^.^

15. yo man, keep the SAC town shiz ya kno, Brotha Lynch, X Raided, Mr. Docter. Hollow tip. all good. check em out if ya can handle the ***** NUTZ & GUTZ!

16. #56 SleepyShoegazer, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    The only hip-hop is Blade Icewood, and the Eastside Chedda Boyz. From my city. Thank you. And these guys, since Joy Rd. is like a fucking block away:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye86cbstPeo&feature=fvw"]YouTube - I'm From Joy Rd[/ame]

17. rap is fuckin gay
    its all about that country

18. Keep your depressing, mournful country music. I hate that shit, always makes me sad.

19. It just lowers my IQ and butchers my grammar and linguistic skillz. I don't like rap either, but I'd take rap over country. Atleast rap doesn't appeal only to the lowest denominator

20. #60 falcon10911, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    Well I wouldn't mind country if every song didn't start with the same set of notes and some cowboy crying on the inside yelling into a mic.

I don't mind rap if it's actually good rap and not those songs that sound like someone sat down with a thesaurus and a dictionary for 3 hours.

But.. Reggae is where it's at :D

Nothing to do with the thread..
    EDIT: Just a funny video I found I'm pretty baked and this made me laugh until it hurt :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsicEIpFBVU"]YouTube - Chinese Guy bitches out his Girlfriend[/ame]