Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I stay high all the time!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stylez, Feb 25, 2003.

1. lol ty again RMJL :D

Im flyin!

2. I love it when you're flying, Stylez!!! Do some flying for me, dude!!!

3. just call me super man \o/

4. cannibal corpse - stripped raped and strangled

deicide - bible basher

death fucking metal \m/

5. sorry dunno if anyone posted this , i didnt read most the posts...........but a good weed song yall should check out is The Luniz - I Got 5 On It , those of you into rap that are 20 or older should remember this song....this was the first rap song about weed to get nationwide expsoure , after this song you started seeing weed songs pop up on every album. This was the song that started that trend , the single itself went platnium. I remember they use to play this shit all the time on the radio non stop and i use to think how cool it was that a song bout weed was so popular.......anyways check it out if you havent heard it , once again its called Luniz - I got 5 on it

6. Peace not Greed by KMK

Lonely teenage daydream, of things i just might be. A surreal way of thinking keeps on drifting in on me, My twistid body is lifeless, not so my twistid mind, These two powered immortals, powerful peice to crime....

hahahaha

Maybe oneday they will legalize weed, in the year 2 g's if that can be deseased. Plead to police while we're beggin on our knee's, In our h0ome town vally wit barly green tree's. Birds n the bee's tag team on the beach, shells in the sea and im livin peace, like a dog on a leash, locked up wit no key, I gotta smoke una-cova, motha fuck tha poe-lice.

that song has way to many words to all type, but there is a sample of the weed anthem. Go download it.
    KottonMouth Kings

7. I Love Aesop but not really an Eyedea fan...

8. 50 Cent - Many Men

Snoop - Gin and Juice

Snoop and Dre - Still Dre

Seeeeeeeeeeen :)

9. aesop and atomsphere are hot as hell.
    talib kweli, Dr. octagon, Dr. Doom, (that wierded out southern shit.) common, Biggie, KRS one, non phixion, dead prez, the roots, eminem, wu tang, helixx, zion 1, jedi mind tricks, mos def and nas, to name a few.

10. All u ppl woth Kazaa download this tune ya all gonna luv it.
    Sticky Feat Tubby T - Ganjaman

11. lol
    yep, he is a ugly basterd
    but then again he got shot in the face, so yea lol

9 in the stomach n 1 in the face, he'd of died if he wasnt stoned out of his mind,..lol

weed saves lives! :p

12. lol 50 cent to raw riiiiiight. mary go round by spm is alright.....too many weed songs out there.... roll it up, light it up, smoke it up by cypress hill. saggin my dickies, smoke like a hippie. smells so good when she get wet and sticky. you left me, girl you the bomb. got a nigga blowing like cheech and chong. bong or blunt or paper square. it really dont matter, she'll take you there. been my gal since the age of 13 and its funny to me, you still make me fiend. that shit goes hard screwed. too bad he had to get a few little girls pregnant and is in prison

13. I'm not that big of a 50 fan either..

14. Louis Logic and anything Lil' Jon produced is what I like. Especially that Let's Go song. I have a fetish for rap songs that sample rock songs.

15. my ritual is to listen to

smoke two joints, by sublime

16. i really dont like it either...if people listen to it, thats great, but classis rock is for me, i wish i lived in the 60s *sighs*

17. yeeeeeeo aesop atmosphere eyedea rhymesaya's represent that shit is awesome hip hop
    dl incognito and aceyalone. also esoteric and some real canadian boys like sage francis sixtoo and buck 65

also deadbutdreaming. i like all kinds of music even some death metal like children of bodom but cannibal corpse is fucking terrible. mutherfuck that shit is gross and just bad.

18. i cant believe no one brought up Bob Marley! What is wrong with u guys. I listen to him all the time when i toke up. His music is way better than 50 cent.

19. Akinyele, Atmosphere, Sweatshop Union, Buck 65, Cunninlynguists, Visionaries, Eyedea, Exlib, Clokworx, Arsonists, Akinyele.......All dope as hell. My anthem has to be Hits From The Bong by Cypress Hill, i fire that shit up EVERY time i blaze.

EDIT: Just because he got shot 9 times and talks like his teeth are glued together doesn't make 50 cent good.....his songs have good beats, but they leave alot to be desired....

20. lol..ah those were the days
    how do you guys find these threads to reply to? lol

2 yrs later