I spotted me a stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by Reefermister, May 22, 2009.

1. my class was having a discussion on if the CIA should throw away tapes or torturing suspects. We all have to raise our hands and they call on this kid and he say's "we shouldn't be throwing away the tapes, we should recylce them"
    he also on another occasion was we were talking about mispelling words and he said. "As long as u spell it righteous its correct". On top of this he wears a bob marley sweathshirt everyday

has anyone else seen these stoner things that just give someone away

2. That guy sounds awesome. I hope you made friends with him after that.

3. Ehhh. Possibly. Before I started smoking pot, I used to wear Pink Floyd, The Beatles, etc. hoodies all the time. But I wasn't a stoner, I enjoyed the music.

He may be a stoner, have you tried talking to him without flat out asking; 'hey do you smoke pot..?' :rolleyes:

4. I spot like 10 stoners a day man.

5. I don't see why everyone cares so much about going straight up and asking if someone blazes. If you just get into a small conversation with them, ya know, "sup dude, hows it going," a minute later "do you blaze bro?"

I don't think I've ever asked anyone and they've said no. So many stoners in NZ :D:smoking:
    but even if they say no.. big deal. It's not like they're gonna go round telling the world you're a huge stoner or anything.

But for real, OP, you should get to know that dude haha

6. dude sounds chill. ask him if he wants to burn one :smoke:

7. yeah, its hard now though. everyone has tie die or a peace sign. its a fashion, not a movement anymore... =[ its makes me sad that its actually cool to be a poser now. you shouldnt participate in the culture unless you at least can give 3 reasons why; politically, religiously, socially, whatever. at least go to some activism or something.

its a lot harder to see who really smokes on a regular basis and participates in the counter culture, because like i said, its a fashion, not a movement.

8. ..yeahh. you should do that.

i spot like 5 stoners a day. i just get that vibe, ya know. :smoking:

9. yeah, you should totally ask him out.

10. normally the more quiet kids for some reason, the ones that are down to earth and know what the fuck is up.

11. my stoner sense is tingling :p

12. easy to see in cali.

13. ahahahhaha yeah ask him on a date man

14. you mean a "man date"

15. is it sad that Im kind of in a rut because ive been without herb for like a month?

Edit: actually not counting 4/20, its been almost three months