I spoke to god

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hear me out, this may sound crazy.

I was chilling and just got an eight of some Girl Scout cookies and was about to smoke for the first time in awhile. I roll the whole right into a blunt.

After about 3/4th of the blunt was gone I started having this feeling as if I'm being watched. Next thing I knew I was talking to god. Everything had a pink tint to it and I had an overwhelming feeling of love. I can not even to begin to explain it. I remember him telling me that it doesn't matter what religion you are, as long as you are a good person. I remember him telling me that he forgives me for everything I did in my past. I remember tears rolling down my eyes. I could not believe what I was experiencing.

This lasted about 5 minutes. I never actually saw god as a physical being. The best way I could describe it was a spirit.

I know a lot of people are going to doubt me and say I'm crazy, but I swear this happened. It is the most profound experience of my life.

2. Real or not it sounds like a powerful experience.

3. I've had a similar experience, I won't lie. I was sitting by the pool smoking Green Crack and everything got really bright and vivid and I felt an overwhelming warmth. Weed is God's gift.

4. Well, I don't believe it was any god :p but still that sounds like it was a cool experience :)

5. I talk to God a lot. I believe you.

6. Never happened to me but I belive you 100% and do wish this would happen to me but sounds kinda scary..this experience is what probley started rastafarism?

7. Can't imagine what would happen to you if you take something stronger.

8. Ina sense i do believe you. I want to experience this myself though as your not the first person ive heard this fro.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. God Bless!!!

I believe you 100% only because I've also felt like I've witnessed his appearance also,

and not everyone catches the opportunity to really see His work, so I'm happy for you!!! 

And don't let anyone deter your belief, you know yourself better than anyone knows you

I know what you mean by the feeling being right and all that,

I didn't ever actually reveal my moment to anyone since I already knew about the comments from disbelievers lol, once again God BLESS!!!!!

10. I believe it man, I've had some strange ass experiences as well.

I remember I was meditating to achieve astral projection, and I saw the face of Jesus (your stereotypical white jesus, long hair, beard combo.) Next thing I know I see this grey ethereal hand reach for my face, and motion for me to come towards it.

I don't buy into all that religious bullshit, but I am very into spirituality. (Raised Southern Baptist if that is relevant to anything)

11. That weed must've been WONDERFUL.

12. It wasn't scary at all. I remember feeling an overwhelming feeling of being loved. It was amazing.

13. He said you have the freedom to choose your own religion, and your life is based on morality??

Doesn't sound like any Judeao-Christian God I know of.

Sounds more like something Buddha would say tbh.

14. That's cool man. I had a similar experience where I felt God was telling me it doesn't matter your religion as long as you're a good person and I just felt so happy. I don't know if it was real or not I was pretty blazed.

15. happened to me on acid..

"Dude, can you score me a couple roaches?" -Stoner at McDonalds.

16. Make sure if you're buying from a local dealer it wasn't laced lol

I've had some trippy experiences myself but only off of shrooms. o_O

17. Cocaine's a hell of a drug

18. I know it wasn't laced. I brought it from my cousin. He doesn't lace his shit, he grows it and gives me the hookup.

And there was no cocaine in it. I don't do other drugs. Just weed. I've wanted to try dmt before though.

19. I had a similar experience when I smoked dmt at the climax point of an lsd trip

-billygone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.