Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Sparkling and crackling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lunafor20, Aug 1, 2020.

1. #1 Lunafor20, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    Hello,

I’m a little bit worried, my stuff is crackling and sparkling. I never had something like this can it be laced?

I found a lot of undeveloped and some developed seeds. Can this be the reason?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Thier might be seeds in the bud?

3. Its laced with crack

4. Yeah definitely, many micro seeds.

What do you mean by crack?

Maybe it's something like Brix?

5. Well that's a 1st for me on here.. I've never seen anyone upload a video of them just straight setting a nug on fire lmaooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. That usually happens when people don't flush their bud and it ends up having a heavy nute concentration. I have had this happen with unflushed weed.

7. Can I smoke it or is it too dangerous?

8. I mean, you can smoke it. Might give ya a headache. I'm sure we all smoked some sort of poisonous weed before (mainly brick weed/schwag).

9. crack cocaine

10. Ohhh Billy... Ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaa! Ohhh.