I socked my brother

Discussion in 'General' started by greenflier, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I just straight punched my brother as hard as i could with a left hook. That mother fucker deserved it. I wish he wasn't such a little bitch though. We are the exact opposites, he runs his fucking mouth and wont shut the fuck up while I never say shit. I make one comment on something and the dude keeps on saying shit about how i'm wrong and he's right and I tell him to stop but he won't. he talks shit but cant back anything up. he talks shit because he thinks he can't fight but has never been in a fight in his life. It takes one little thing to push you over the edge. so anyways, i throw a hard god dam punch and knocked that little bitch so hard.
    he is sleeping right now.

2. Cool story bro. You sound like an ass.

3. Not really ^
    If you've ever had a brother you'd know what it was like.

4. So... It's your brother, that's what your supposed to do.... And what does this have to do with weed or getting high

5. I hear you brother, Im in your Shoes, Exept Pass the fighting hitting part, you must keep Jamming.
    I am in the same Boat wit my bro. Keep on jammin keep on jammin.... You see.

6. EXactly, But Keep on Jammin Keep on Jammin

7. No big deal dude. Me and my brother kick the shit out of each other once a month give or take.

8. Jake the duck

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9z8tUrAHPw]Kid Hits Little Brother With iPad ! - YouTube[/ame]

iPwned lol

10. You know I was about to call you names for hitting your bro, but after watching the above vid - way to go dude!

11. As much fun as a good left hook is. A sweet bitch slap can send the message and be funny as hell at the same time..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzgkJxuQBno&feature=related]Bitchslap from Hell - YouTube[/ame]

12. Now that your bro is asleep, he's probably dreaming of a world where people, especially brothers, disagree with each other without being physically attacked.

13. Older brother or younger brother?

I feel ya dude, brothers fight.

And if you both just leave it at that, and dont hold grudges, id say thats pretty normal...

14. twin, but exact opposites. and the dude is 26, and wont grow the fuck up

15. My brother is the same way, annoying arrogant prick he is. I try to ignore him most of the time, but some days I'll dish his own shit right back in his face. It's fun to do, needless to say.

16. [quote name='"ChillinOnRoofs"']Not really ^
    If you've ever had a brother you'd know what it was like.[/quote]

Exactly. My brother and I would kick each others ass growing up, but we always had each others back if something happened.

Haha, just a brotherly thing...

17. Haha niiice. It's like the unwritten rule of brotherhood that you. Are supposed to fight.

18. You should have knocked him out though he your brother

19. Its in the general section....? :rolleyes: